T Nation

Are You a Twat?

Ok, go…

I once did a twatful thing. It was some time ago though.

Well, no I don’t do what the vast majority think of as twatlike, in fact nothing I do currently meets twatdom’s standards.

So yes, I am a twat.

42

Phone!

[quote]derek wrote:
I once did a twatful thing. It was some time ago though.

Well, no I don’t do what the vast majority think of as twatlike, in fact nothing I do currently meets twatdom’s standards.

So yes, I am a twat.[/quote]

LMAO!!

me too… :frowning:

Twatness is as twatness does…

this is a real tournament…

Yes. More moments than I care to count. Often it’s involuntary.

However, people who think they are never twats, are generally cunts.

O

I think I might be?

I told a friend of mine the other day that she had a nice ass.
She said, “Aww, how thoughtful!”

Buuut, she thinks her ass is too big, AND she has a really heavy Jersey accent, so I may have misinterpreted what she said.

I don’t know if I am one, but I have one.

I’m a T-wat.

Is there a difference between a twat and an asshole? (And don’t say 3 inches.)

I am.

[quote]dragonmamma wrote:
Is there a difference between a twat and an asshole? (And don’t say 3 inches.)[/quote]

alright then

7.62 cm

[quote]christine wrote:
I don’t know if I am one, but I have one.[/quote]

can’t claim this without posting pics…

Twat did you say?