Are you a Fruitarian

wow Paleo Diet Scam Revealed, Crucial Deficiencies in Key Nutrients! - YouTube

Why is pushing supplements bad but pushing books isn’t?

Is it 'cause paper is vegan?

Does steak count as a supplement?

In all serious thought the Vegan diet is the best diet for health. I know everybody is like “where are the essential amino acids”. They get a lot of it through constantly blowing each other during their elitist vegan hipster meetings. It’s all good though because they love animals and wear 30+ year old clothes they found at Salvation Army or a consingment store, while listening to music you’ve never heard of.

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:

In all serious thought the Vegan diet is the best diet for health. I know everybody is like “where are the essential amino acids”. They get a lot of it through constantly blowing each other during their elitist vegan hipster meetings. It’s all good though because they love animals and wear 30+ year old clothes they found at Salvation Army or a consingment store, while listening to music you’ve never heard of.[/quote]

This is actually an interesting point:

Is is ‘vegan’ if you swallow?

Discuss.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

In all serious thought the Vegan diet is the best diet for health. I know everybody is like “where are the essential amino acids”. They get a lot of it through constantly blowing each other during their elitist vegan hipster meetings. It’s all good though because they love animals and wear 30+ year old clothes they found at Salvation Army or a consingment store, while listening to music you’ve never heard of.[/quote]

This is actually an interesting point:

Is is ‘vegan’ if you swallow?

Discuss.[/quote]

I guess they can as long as they don’t eat the meat.

If you know what I mean…

I wondered the same, it’s not just meeat, it’s all ANIMAL products :wink:

Humans are animals. Last I checked, semen is an animal product. Or are ideal-based diets too humanist to acknowledge?

Literally nothing is vegan.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
I wondered the same, it’s not just meeat, it’s all ANIMAL products ;)[/quote]

Do you mean that they don’t like it when you ‘eat’ their ‘pussy’? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 minutes…didn’t watch at all…but I’ll just say Paleo diet is silly.

[quote]Nards wrote:
6 minutes…didn’t watch at all…but I’ll just say Paleo diet is silly.[/quote]

have you read the books? Curious as to your thoughts why you believe so?

I’ve stated in the past that the diet makes darn good sense, but that most people wouldn’t need to be that restrictive to be in good health. After reading both Cordain’s books, my mindset is shifting slightly. Still don’t agree with all the premises, but he makes some pretty good arguments. Especially with dairy (mainly milk).

I don’t have any proof, but I think I heard something somewhere about how we as humans can have changes that aren’t related to evolution but still are changes to our physiology.

I mean lowering your intake of sugar I agree with…but throwing away everything because Australopithecus Robustus didn’t have it on hand is silly.

Pictured: Australopithecus Robustus

Well, he’s got me beaten in the genital department, he has a topless woman in his immediate vicinity, and his serratus development is quite a bit better than mine. Even though his 6 chromosomes have been glued together with tree sap, he’s doing considerably better than I am.

I’d like to pick his brain on leptin, gluten intolerance and insulin resistance.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Pictured: Australopithecus Robustus

Well, he’s got me beaten in the genital department, he has a topless woman in his immediate vicinity, and his serratus development is quite a bit better than mine. Even though his 6 chromosomes have been glued together with tree sap, he’s doing considerably better than I am.

I’d like to pick his brain on leptin, gluten intolerance and insulin resistance.[/quote]

Psh. Guy hasn’t even mastered ‘pants’ yet.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

Psh. Guy hasn’t even mastered ‘pants’ yet.[/quote]

He’s so awesome he doesn’t even need pants. Look at him.

He’s offering his “Robustus” to all the ladies…

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

Psh. Guy hasn’t even mastered ‘pants’ yet.[/quote]

He’s so awesome he doesn’t even need pants. Look at him.

He’s offering his “Robustus” to all the ladies…[/quote]

He’s obviously worked his core, but his wheels/guns are seriously disproportionate.

And he’s never going to get a blowjay with all that pubic hair.

Your goal should never be to master a guy’s pants.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I don’t have any proof, but I think I heard something somewhere about how we as humans can have changes that aren’t related to evolution but still are changes to our physiology.

I mean lowering your intake of sugar I agree with…but throwing away everything because Australopithecus Robustus didn’t have it on hand is silly.[/quote]

You may be thinking of epigenetics. In the case of people with insulin issues or obesity problems, I think epigenetics makes a good case for paleo. Scoff at the science behind it all you like, but it’s a damn good fat loss diet.

I think it’s a useful way to eat sometimes, but by no means do I think we all need to eat like this all the time.

As for the video, I made it two minutes in and I feel dumber for having watched it.

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

Humans are animals. Last I checked, semen is an animal product. Or are ideal-based diets too humanist to acknowledge?

Literally nothing is vegan.[/quote]

Semen is ok and I can explain this. You see Vegans are almost always liberals. And, Liberals are always pro-choice and they don’t view unborn babies as actually living entities. And, Liberals are alwayw, always, always, ALWAYS RIGHT!!! So that means that eating semen is ok because semen isn’t even a full fetus. A growing fetus isn’t a living organism so therefore it is ok to eat it or anything that would be used to make a fetus. FETUS AND FETUS BY-PRODUCTS, IT’S WHAT’S FOR DINNER YOU RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE NEO-CON MOTHER FUCKERS! Excuse me while I hop in my Prius.

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

Semen is ok and I can explain this. You see Vegans are almost always liberals. And, Liberals are always pro-choice and they don’t view unborn babies as actually living entities. And, Liberals are alwayw, always, always, ALWAYS RIGHT!!! So that means that eating semen is ok because semen isn’t even a full fetus. A growing fetus isn’t a living organism so therefore it is ok to eat it or anything that would be used to make a fetus. FETUS AND FETUS BY-PRODUCTS, IT’S WHAT’S FOR DINNER YOU RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVE NEO-CON MOTHER FUCKERS! Excuse me while I hop in my Prius.
[/quote]

…the fuck?

[quote]John Romaniello wrote:

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[/quote]

…the fuck?[/quote]

Here’s hoping whatever room he posted that from has a door that locks from the outside.