Are these Protein Powder ingredients ok?

I’m a long time T-man reader, but have only posted a few messages, all on other names. Despite this I’d really appreciate some help with a purchase of a protien powder. The powder is called PRO4 by Leppin Sport. Are the ingredients good enough? I’m wary of scammy ingredients lists after reading the Tirty Tricks article. Thanks for any help

Typical Analysis per serve:

Energy 158kcal
Protein 28g
Carbohydrates 6.4g
Added Simple Sugar NIL
Fat 2.2g
Cholesterol 15mg
Natural Flavours 0.4g

INGREDIENTS: Leppin PRO4 Protein Matrix (proprietry protein blend containing Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caeinate and Egg Albumin), L-Glutamine, Leucine, IsoLeucine, Valine, Natural Flavours, Natural Sweeteners (Stevia), Xanthan Fibre, Calcium, Sodium, Magnesium, Potassium.
*Contains No Apartame
All Leppin products are made from export quality raw materials available and contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.

Never heard of them, and I don’t trust most companies. Stick with the ones that can be trusted.

1. Biotest

2. Xtremeformulations

3. Labrada

4. Maybe Twinlab or Pinnacle

Looks like a good protien powder to me. You don’t have anything to worry about.

Thanks Nate Dogg and MyoTrainer for your replies. Anyone else able to help? It’s hard to come to a conclusion with one saying it’s bad, and another saying it’s good!

slimyxylofone - Ive been using Leppin Protein for a month or so now. I started on BULK POR4 to help gain a bit of size and now im using standard PRO4. Id go with PRO4 as its much easier to get the carbohydrate requirements from your diet than your protein requirements. However, BULK PRO4 would be ideal for your post workout shake. Leppin products are New Zealand made. They have a website. They use natural sweetners which is a bonus.

All the other ingredients are good, however it would be nice to know how much L-Glutamine, Leucine, IsoLeucine and Valine are actually added.

Of all of the Protein suppliments ive tried its one of the best tasting.

Anyway, thats my two cents.

PS. BIOTEST Protein suppliments seem to be hard to get here in New Zealand.

That info sounds good.