Are There Withdrawal Symptoms from HCG? What Do I Tell Doc After Lab?

How will a bottle last you need to know the dose and how much is in the bottle you buy. This cal might help you figure that out. It is my dose and bottle size. You just divide the dose into how much is in the bottle.

I was looking at blue sky too…noticed a clenbuterol was advertised in liquid form. It can’t be pharmaceutical grade clenbuterol can it?

I paid close to $400 for 18- 2mg bottles. 9 ipam & 9 serm. I have been taking 250-300mcg 3×a day so a 2mg bottle last 2 days plus 1 shot. I have to stop for the remainder of the week then i think i am going to ride the remaining 8 bottles out at the recommended 3 shots daily of 100 mg. That would last like a week per set of bottles.

I am confused.
A 2mg bottle last me 4 days at 500mcg/night. Ipam has a half life of 4 hours so you only take it just before sleep when your body makes GH. During sleep is the only time you body makes GH so taking ipam anyother time is just wasted and doing nothing for you. I’ve never read anyone taking more than that. Infact most cut back after 2 months to 250 and their IGF-1 does not go down. Also you don’t have to take a 1 month break like Sermorlin.

I usually have no problems hitting a 45% off sale so I stock up then. I wish they would offer 10mg bottles instead of just 2mg. I don’t know whay that would be aproblem unless it goes bad fast.

You take both because it causes you to release extra pulses for longer periods of gh. Your body releases GH all throughout the day. You have big releases during exercise also so they are good to take before the gym. You want a higher igf1 levels constantly throughout the day not just a few hours at night. The nighttime dosing is basically just to get better sleep and repair during rest. Not much else. The weight loss and other improvments come from steady levels through most of the day just like when taking exogenous GH taking 2 or 3iu just at night is only going to give you a good night sleep and maybe some minimal benefits

I have not heard any of that but heah if it is working for you that is great.

Look into it. Simple Google search to start with. Maybe you manufacture only at night im not sure but GH pulses happen during the day also with different things causing and stopping them

Do you think taking igf-1 lr3 is best at this? I wanna increase igf-1 levels AND improve sleep…what kind of dose would be best ?

From what i have read yes but it is also more dangerous with side effects and stuff

Yes because it’s so potent that it’s easy to accidently overdose. People only the like 40-50mcg AT MOST AT ONE TIME.