[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]crazymanlet97 wrote:
Hello! I’m an 18 year old, 5’3 150-155 pound 6-8% bodyfat year round lifter. I can’t stand being away from the gym. I’ve made some pretty decent gains: Arms-15, Chest-42, Thighs-23, Calves- 14, Waist-28, Shoulder to shoulder-22, great V-Taper, killer abs. I know, my legs are small, I squat a pretty good amount, 405. Going to switch methods.

Anyways, I want to get HUGE!! Like 20 inch arms and calves, 50 inch chest, 28 inch legs, 26 inch shoulders. Would using steroids and insulting be a good idea? I’m pretty educated on the subject; know the consequence’s. I just don’t want to hinder my health. I obviously wont take anything synthetic until I’m 24-25: if I decided too. If you are or were a steroids user was it worth it? [/quote]

Hello man,

you’re pretty young, then… think about everything before start something like that. Do you plan to compete? how do you plan to maintain your gains? Are you aware of depression when loosing gains? Do U pretend to make PCT or stay ON (blast/ cruise)? Do you have enough money for blasting and cruising? Do you have medical assistence in case of something goes wrong and money for that? Do you pretend to have kids?
I’m telling all this because I already pass through all this shit… I decided to competed a little late, 32 and made my first cycle, BUT…I’ve been training for 4 years and competed natural 1 time. Didn’t make it, I was shereded but the size was not enough. Deciding to competed again, but using steroids, I saw a great change, not like you hear, and I consider my self with good genetics and super disciplined. No junks, no way out diet, no bullshit… I’ve made 4 place ON state comp with 3 months cycle. Now, I’m stuck in bodybuilding lifestyle, using steroids just for keeping my size, my ego, to satisfy my self… addicted, just like many other here… they wouldn’t admit, but this is the true, all addicted. I think you should consider every point in your life, steroids don’t kill you but, it may change your life if you don’t have a base, and the change, in majority of time, is not for good.

See ya man
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah mannnn totally. I was up all night trenning hard mann. Sooo high right now mannn
[/quote]

Haha… funny man!! You’re so funny… and addicted. We know your shit… ha. Keep on being funny!!! Well, in fact, you look like half addicted, not so big and shereded, but it is OK. You need to have money for addiction, I’m addicted on pharma hgh, I do have money for that. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Brooo if i wasnt rollin from these fuckin dbols id whip out my e-dick and slap you in the face. And yeah i hope youre leaner than me running 200mcg of t3 silly guy.
[/quote]

Yes, I am leaner… did you ever try 200mcg t3? How can you talk about something you just hear or read? I really don’t understand you guys… and yes, I’m leaner, 150mcg plus HGH, man, yes, right now I’m leaner, unless you are under 7 %… I really feel sorry for you, not for what you’ve done, helping people here in this forum, but for not listening to someone who knows a drug better than you. But you are not evil, you provide help here. But I’m leaner, and bigger, haha
[/quote]

dude, shut up about this crap… we have NUMEROUS members here that have used T3, and many were unable to raise their dosage due to side effects (which coincides with numerous studies conducted on the topic).

150-250 mcg of T3 a day can be legitimately dangerous due to the spike in HR and BP.
[/quote]

Damn day I spoke truth about T3 , I swear I do not talk more about it. Holy shit man… ok ok ok… damn, damn… if i could, I swear I would take 250mcg pharma grade right in front of you, 250 at once, and take a good sleep while you prepare my chicken breast and some rice… damn