T Nation

Are Pineapples Good?

Hey, what do you fellas think about pineapples.

The same way I feel about pussy, I love to eat them both.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
The same way I feel about pussy, I love to eat them both. [/quote]

Agreed.

Imagine that? Fruit is good for you. All of them. Same with veggies.

Eat them. Eat more of them.

Pussy tastes better if she eats alot of pineapple.

I think they will kill you and are evil.

I think they taste good and are good for you.

One of the two.

Today’s nutrition tip comes from Dr. Lonnie Lowery:

Pineapple for Recovery?

There’s some evidence that bromelain, the phytochemical in pineapple, can lessen exercise-induced muscle “damage” ? at least as measured by elevated creatine kinase (CK). Along with the potassium and other nutritional goodies in pineapple, any recovery-facilitating effect is itself worth the occasional inclusion of pineapple at breakfast. It can be blended into a mid-workout shake or even put on a chicken breast sandwich (one ring isn’t too high in carbs and adds moisture and flavor).

[quote]TheSicilian wrote:
Pussy tastes better if she eats alot of pineapple.[/quote]

So does manjuice. Be thoughtful, eat pineapple for the woman in your life!

I agree with Stevenf

Great for helping with protein digestion,reducing inflamation,and increasing semen volume.

What has this world come to?
I’m just waiting for someone to start asking if beef and fish is good for you.

they are good in moderation and in times when your body is in need of a good sugar like after workout. If you wanna resemble a greek statue like my body does then you will take them in only when needed. Kinda like how my computer fan kicks on to cool off the PSU,motherboard, and components when needed.

[quote]Cthulhu wrote:
What has this world come to?
I’m just waiting for someone to start asking if beef and fish is good for you.
[/quote]

LOL! Actually if I remember correctly, CT’s girlfriend drinks a post workout drink with pinneaple juice for the enhanced protein absorption.

1 Like

[quote]superiorathlete wrote:
Hey, what do you fellas think about pineapples.
[/quote]

I think pineapple’s should be freed from the tyranny of man. For eons, mankind has knocked them from their lofty perch, cracked them open, peeled their skin to eat their meat and drink their juice.

SAVE THE PINEAPPLE!!!

Who’s with me?

[quote]Jonesy20 wrote:
they are good in moderation and in times when your body is in need of a good sugar like after workout. If you wanna resemble a greek statue like my body does then you will take them in only when needed. Kinda like how my computer fan kicks on to cool off the PSU,motherboard, and components when needed.[/quote]

talk about being full of yourself.

[quote]consumer wrote:
Jonesy20 wrote:
they are good in moderation and in times when your body is in need of a good sugar like after workout. If you wanna resemble a greek statue like my body does then you will take them in only when needed. Kinda like how my computer fan kicks on to cool off the PSU,motherboard, and components when needed.

talk about being full of yourself.[/quote]

Can’t be too full of himself. Ever see a greek statue? Impressively built but hung like a lil fig with two kalamata olives.

Viva La Pineapple.

Just don’t eat the core. It’s highly acidic and can cause oral burns. Otherwise, the rest of the Pineapple is awesome!

Hey, what do you fellas think about AIR?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Hey, what do you fellas think about AIR?[/quote]

The same way I feel about pussy, I love them both.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Hey, what do you fellas think about AIR?[/quote]

I hear you should only take shallow breaths when cutting so you don’t bloat and blur the ribs and pubic bones. Pardon, I meant 6 pack.

Yes there good