Are People Still Interested in This?

I’m down if you have the time. Always open to learning new stuff.

I’m right there along with everyone else… If you’ve got the time, desire and extreme amount of patience it would take then I would definitely read and appreciate it. I’m always looking for new tools to add to my toolbox, so to speak.

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:

So, sometime around 1925 I promised to make a thread about training routines/systems/methods I’ve found useful out of the fucking ocean of the things out there.

There aren’t really THAT many (surprise), and this is all ultimately stuff for guys who want to get big and strong and are willing to eat for that etc (and have enough brain cells to figure out how to adjust things to keep progressing/not getting flat-out fat etc)… Lots of things for beginners (90% of T-Nation) and intermediates (8% of T-Nation) especially…

BUT

This feels like work. That’s bad.

Also, if you feel that no drug-free trainee (or no trainee at all) should eat 1.5-2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight… That lifting big doesn’t have anything to do with bodybuilding… And that a 405 lb bench is somehow a near-impossible achievement for a natural bodybuilder rather than a stepping stone you fully expect to take after 2-4 (or 5, you long-armed snail) years of serious training… If you’d rather curl the 50’s for 4 sets of whatever rather than the 100’s for one set… If you have a love affair with C.P. and Lyle MacD and Casey Butt and all those guys… Then this will definitely not be of any interest to you.

So I’d like to know if there are still guys around (well, I know there are, but most of those seem to be fairly well set-up routine and diet wise by now i.e. H4M, Way, Josh, Bug and co) who would be interested in the, well, whatever you call it, Powerbuilding? -approach.

[/quote]

Thanks for including me in that list a-hole!
[/quote] Hahaha, I was just giving a few examples. You def. belong there as well. [quote]
Nah I’d read anything you’d write <3

Does seem like a lot of effort though and I think a lot of people won’t appreciate it as much as they should.[/quote]

I think I’ll just do it in several installments… Maybe one on general thoughts/principles, then one for each general system/approach… We’ll see. If interest fades I can just stop posting more.

I’ll try to get one done for tomorrow… [/quote]

true that bro, looking forward to it then.

Also would love to see a guide from you if you had the time to do it. Installments seems like a good idea both for your (massive) time commitment and so people don’t just skim a larger document and ask dumb questions after =) (as I am sometimes inclined to do myself!).

i could use some** direction

**a lot of

I would be definately keen to read your writings! Pick up some tips and increase my knowledge on training principles :slight_smile:

Would be cool.
I’ve all but given up trying to convince people how to get big.
Especially in German bodybuilding forums. It’s fucking pathetic.

Having your brains picked without actually having to read that other gigantic training thread of yours would actually make those pathetic idiots pay attention. I hope.

I swear, most bodybuilding forum people act like they have some learning disability, although all they’d need is to just RTFM.

So yeah, I’m all for it, C_C.

Where is fucking subscribe button!?

I’d enjoy it.

I can speak behalf of all T-Nation when I say no, CC, we would clearly not be interested in this thread.

I think it’s pretty obvious we’d all rather talk about training programs with hawt and sexy abbreviated names and functional training - which, you big German bastard, your 9000 lb CG smith bench has no functionality whatsoever!

So boom. Take THAT.

I would read it and not spam questions.

[quote]scj119 wrote:
I would read it and not spam questions.[/quote]

As would I.

Thanks for the offer for this massive undertaking.

Definately interested and would read.

I will be reading and lurking. I’ve enjoyed going back through a lot of old threads and reading your posts on a whole array of topics, and will be very interested in what you think on most anything training related.

Oh hell yea! I’ve read more of your posts than actual articles so yea, I would definitely read it!

The Eye of Sauron sees all from atop Barad-Dûr…

annnnd I’ll be reading this thread.

Like others, I would be very interested but would understand if you decided to scrap it after noob D-day lands on your shores… questions blazing.

So, sometime around 1925 I promised to make a thread about training routines/systems/methods I’ve found useful out of the fucking ocean of the things out there.

There aren’t really THAT many (surprise), and this is all ultimately stuff for guys who want to get big and strong and are willing to eat for that etc (and have enough brain cells to figure out how to adjust things to keep progressing/not getting flat-out fat etc)… Lots of things for beginners (90% of T-Nation) and intermediates (8% of T-Nation) especially…

BUT

This feels like work. That’s bad.

Also, if you feel that no drug-free trainee (or no trainee at all) should eat 1.5-2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight… That lifting big doesn’t have anything to do with bodybuilding… And that a 405 lb bench is somehow a near-impossible achievement for a natural bodybuilder rather than a stepping stone you fully expect to take after 2-4 (or 5, you long-armed snail) years of serious training… If you’d rather curl the 50’s for 4 sets of whatever rather than the 100’s for one set… If you have a love affair with C.P. and Lyle MacD and Casey Butt and all those guys… Then this will definitely not be of any interest to you.

So I’d like to know if there are still guys around (well, I know there are, but most of those seem to be fairly well set-up routine and diet wise by now i.e. H4M, Way, Josh, Bug and co) who would be interested in the, well, whatever you call it, Powerbuilding? -approach.

[/quote]

Always interested in what you have to say big man

So I’d like to know if there are still guys around who would be interested in the, well, whatever you call it, Powerbuilding? -approach.

[/quote]

Knowledge is power and everyone has room to learn something new or to be reminded of something lost!

I would definitely read/follow your thread. You’re one of the guys on here thats REALLY knows their stuff.

Absolutely.