Are People Here Not Trying Very Hard?

[quote]rugggby wrote:
dude… what happened to your face?[/quote]

his butt plug is uncomfortably pinching.

OP, lets see some proof of these lifts, till then, youre gonna be a troll.

if you arent a troll, and your lifts are faked, then i would be led to believe that u may have a very bright future in powerlifting/strongman if you choose to take that route

I am so fist pumping right now.

[quote]
After two months of training my lifts are
Deadlift 520lbs
Bench Press 280lbs
Squat 450lbs
PULL-UPS >15
[/quote] If these are legit and you’ve only trained for two months, you’re a phenom and should look into powerlifting. As stated though, until vids are posted you’re just another troll.

What kind of physical activity did you do prior to lifting?

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
You look like you barely train at all. If your intention was to show off a bit and brag that you are one of the few people who even try hard,… maybe you should try a little harder before coming across with such an unwarranted ego. Most of the time, people who fail to achieve results are mis/unimformed, or just confused. To say that most people don’t train hard is just insulting.

[/quote]

X2 - holy fuck, what balls - some people are seriously fucking delusional.

Funny, after seeing your pictures, I’d say that you’re not trying very hard either. How ironic. By the way, did you work out that fart yet?

[quote]schism45 wrote:

What kind of physical activity did you do prior to lifting?
[/quote]

here is your answer

[quote]SSC wrote:
he looked like shit.[/quote]

and nothing change…

^haha fart joke. sweet.

on a more serious note:

you may have face aids. i’d get that checked out.

Glass houses and stones and what not.

This post has been edited

i swear i get stupider reading these forums sometimes

Troll, but let’s see what his vids look like. So far, the pics are exactly what I would expect for someone with only 2 months of training.

small but far away…

Edited Post

you have absolutely no people skills. you should probably “re-evaluate” your purpose for training. it seems that the only thing you care about is having big arms, something that is really not that important. alot of “these guys” with the lofty goals they will never reach would just work you straight into the ground. listen to them and learn something instead of boasting about your 2 months of training experience.

Dude, there’s a guy around here (BugeishaAD) who has some of the shittiest arm genetics ever (sorry, I still luv you,) and his arms are fucking big. But you know what? They LOOK like they’re big.

…because they’re actually big. As in MUSCLEs big.

I’m really not trying to be too much of a dick, but maybe the OP should worry less about what others are doing and a little more about his own journey.

Edited Post

[quote]Am14g08 wrote:
I am NOTHING, but a begginer.
[/quote]

at bodybuilding or at spelling?

Shit, put up a vid of a 64lb db curl. At first you said you could do it for 6-10, but later you claimed 8-10. I wanna see you do it even once. I also wanna see what a 64lb dumbell looks like.

looks like you need to strip 3 inches of fat off those arms…