Are People Here Not Trying Very Hard?

This post has been edited

You’re gonna have to post a vid of those “lifts” after 2 months of training.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
You’re gonna have to post a vid of those “lifts” after 2 months of training.[/quote]

Ya i’d like to see that as well. Ain’t no way you’re hitting 15 pullups with that soft looking frame.

you’ll be fuckin awesome…

you’ll be freak…

…but without vids NOW you’re just another-fucking-crazy-troll

Why do you make that face… eh nvm.

So are you looking for praise? Or attention?

Let’s see some videos.

Did you play football or some other sport in highschool where they trained for strength?

Edited

Edited Post

1. You started out with a strong base so yes maybe a little blessed.

2. What were your starting maxes two months ago?

3. You put an inch on your arms in two months, good work.

4. Vids of 450lb squat and 170lb curl please!

[quote]Am14g08 wrote:
Anyway my question is, am I blessed? Or are all these guys here with 1000’s of posts and yet only 14/15/16 inch arms lazy as fuck and not trying very hard?[/quote]
A bit of truth there I think, but also lots of guys rockin those 16 inch arms started with 12’s…

I’m glad you have so much free time that you can troll around and post ignorant shit.

BTW, your ugly, fat, and prolly hung like a toddler. Get a life.

Edited Post

I like this guy.

Edit Post

I know this is a total troll post, but I’ll bite just in case.

Who cares if other people are trying hard or not, you look like shit.

Zaaa.

Well, the truth is, many here don’t try hard enough.

My brother is 6’ tall and about 220lbs. His arms are 17.5/18" and they look a hell of a lot bigger than yours (to be honest, even though 18" doesn’t always look big on a taller person, my bro looks pretty beastly). To be brutal (and I often feel bad doing this), while your lifts are questionable simply because most newer trainers think they’re lifting correctly but aren’t, your image, however, isn’t questionable at all…

You look like you barely train at all. If your intention was to show off a bit and brag that you are one of the few people who even try hard,… maybe you should try a little harder before coming across with such an unwarranted ego. Most of the time, people who fail to achieve results are mis/unimformed, or just confused. To say that most people don’t train hard is just insulting.

S

dude… what happened to your face?

you sell crack to children dont you?