Are My Quads Too Big for My Upper Body?

Do I need to stop training them except for calves? They are 25.5" and i got measured last week at 14% bodyfat

What do I need to work on the most? lateral delts?

thanks

25" isn’t big. Generally, until you at least get them over 29, worrying about whether they are “too big” is a fucking joke. You need to work on EVERYTHING.

Hope that helps.

Bye.

Your neck

Stop training everything, you are too big all over. You need to cut right down and post your abs when you’re done. Then kill yourself.

Your upper body is too small for your quads. Never say something is too big.

Your quads are more developed relative to your upper body. Start training upper body more.

My mom has more developed shoulders

Delts look kind of small like you don’t hit 'em a lot.

Your neck could use some work too.

Shoulders - There is nothing there.

Chest - Same as above, start pressing (military, incline, and flat).

Back - Even from the front you can see that there is no flare or wings.

Legs look decent.

i wonder if branch warren ever asked this question

Oh, and you must not even do lateral raises at all. I rarely see guys lacking delts that way if they train regularly. Do you just train legs?

If you are using any routine that is ignoring training front, lateral and rear delts DIRECTLY then you need to stop doing it and train for real like a big boy.

I agree with X, training like a big boy will help you out a lot.

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
I agree with X, training like a big boy will help you out a lot. [/quote]

…tell me more about this big boy training.

I’m pretty depressed that you guys dont think I train hard. I just did 19 dead hang pullups in a row yesterday to test my max after I’ve been losing weight. I row 250x8. Before I cut i could do 225x2 incline bench and 255x1 flat

I need to know if I should be focused on the side delt or the front to get bigger once I am done cutting

Shield your eyes and grab your barf bag for this coming up pic.

these are my monthly pics when i could remember to take them

[quote]celtics2022 wrote:
these are my monthly pics when i could remember to take them[/quote]

and a back rear bi, about 10 days ago so ive definetly lost weight since then and should be more cut now

i know that my left tricep is bigger and i figured out why and am going to handle that

[quote]celtics2022 wrote:
i know that my left tricep is bigger and i figured out why and am going to handle that[/quote]

what about your back width

You need some shoulder work.

I can understand directly hitting the side and rear delts but front delts?

If benching, (flat + incline), and military press and other db presses overhead…would that or would that not be enough front work? Or would it be wise to do a drop set type of thing after a main exercise (like front raises?)

Thanks