Are Mail Orders Scammers?

I would not say its anything like marijuna-at least where I live in california- It’s ridiculously easy to get a club card which allows you to get as much weed as you want legally. Even if you are caught possessing weed illegally you just get a slap on the wrist, until it becomes very repetitive behavior.

Basically if you want to smoke you can here in californa, yet if you want to use steroids thats an entirely different situation and its much harder to get then weed. I think the whole AAS thing was much better when it was very underground and no one really talked about it. Now its all over the media, people on the internet constantly giving away sources who end up getting shut down people getting scammed all the time ext ext.

Hopefully just goes back to how it was so the few select groups can use their gear safely

PHwc or what ever your name is bubba maybe i should make this clear!

#1 i have my own source whom i deal with im not asking for people to publicly display there sources!

#2I was simply inquiring how many of these web sites are scammers no no less

Farmer who ever your name is if manufacturing is manufacturing it can catch you 20 to life!

In no way is that worth it!

If you are correct?

I emailed a web company asking about pct, and they said if i use their products i dont need PcT!!!

[quote]G.I. Joe Galway wrote:
I emailed a web company asking about pct, and they said if i use their products i dont need PcT!!![/quote]

With that great info id definately place a huge order right away. <–very sarcastic. However I guess if they rip you off and you get nothing that would be a good reason for no pct need.

[quote]RoyKeane12345 wrote:
seriously? i was very Close to ordering! they advertise here too! y would they let them advertise here and there too if its shit?[/quote]

Look up old thread from a week or two a go called: “Anthony Roberts Fired”… it pretty much tells you why they would let them advertise. Owners of both sites are scamming scumbags.

It funny how newb have a hard time finding good online sources (not talking about the OP), I started researching AAS around the month of december and buy february I already had a FEW very good online sources…

Just found a new SCAMMER to add to the list.

Supposedly a pharmaceutical company selling the best chinese generic HGH.

They are very responsive throughout the process, constant emails, answering questions etc. Once the money transfer goes through…you will not hear from them again.

“Emily” knows how to play the game!

They are outright scammers…and should be SHOT! Treat them like those effin pirates!

[quote]Agon wrote:
It funny how newb have a hard time finding good online sources (not talking about the OP), I started researching AAS around the month of december and buy february I already had a FEW very good online sources…

[/quote]

in my experience the best sources are the ones that arent mainstream ,dont come up on google searches and dont have a forum attached with a few knuckleheads deleteing or editing any negative posts so when newbs stumble along all the read is how great the source is ,place an order ,then get raped

come back on complaining ,find their complaints deleted,theyre then banned from the forum and the whole process repeates itself

[quote]Agon wrote:

[/quote]

You are ahead of my pace…

do your source research using google, simply search for the sources name / site / email and the word scam.

eg to check www.abc.com

enter “abc.com scam” as your google search term

or “abc@hushmail.com scam”

thats not very reliable,not very scammer is listed on google as being a scam

and some of the worst scammers have scores of happy “customers”

also competitors could write somewhere than a good source is a scam

better to use a source you KNOW is good or a friend is using

It’s more reliable than relying on censored source feedback on the forums that allow advertising.

Google research should of course be combined with other methods, it is however a very good start.