Are Mail Orders Scammers?

I found my special little company with all the sweet little goodies ineeded.

OUT OF A MUSCULAR DEVELOPEMENT MAGAZINE!

My first order was real.

My question is how rare are legit dealers?

Every time you punch in steroids they solicite you to buy steroids.

Are the majority of these companies legit?

Was i a very lucky indivigual?

Just how much shit is really out there to wade through in finding a good on line source if you just start ordering?

Personal experiences would be great!

A curious,
JUDGE

I would like to start this thread off by saying i am in no way affiliated nor do i endorse muscular d!

Well gentlemen i hate to post and run but it’s time for me to feed my face!

All post’s will be read and appreciated.

JUDGE

If you want to find a proper source try looking up the Encyclopaedia
the steroid one …
I’ll leave it to you to figure out.

Maybe I’m lucky, I don’t know. I’ve ordered from online sources on on seven different occasions (three within the past six weeks) and I’ve received everything, and it was all legit. I’m still waiting on my last order that I placed about four days ago.

-M

i have recently made my first internet order in a long time, i am quite confident in this particular source and i think i am more confident ordering powder than pre made gear.
We will see but i am quietly confident.
I mean hey, its gotta be better than lemon cordial enanthate right?

That’s true Bushy, I talked to a lot of people and did alot of research before choosing a company to order from.

-M

[quote]mbaina wrote:
That’s true Bushy, I talked to a lot of people and did alot of research before choosing a company to order from.

-M[/quote]

I think this is the key here. Talk around and don’t just “pick” one off the net.

ToneBone

Damn 70% is pretty lofty hell you could easily go through thousands and still be ordering fish oil!

I will def say real deal on line friends who can sympathize with your situation are a must.

I have friends in the past who ran there own meth labs one in particular comes to mind.

When they popped him he got 20yrs out of the deal!

Testanbol im curious is cooking up your own juice still considered manufacturing?

I’m sure it would carry a lot stiffer penalty than just possesion?

Does any one have any info as far as law enforcement and brewing?

Any way mbaina i pegged you as a lucky S.O.B anyway!

So just how is all that puerto rican poon tang!

Lucky bastard

I have had good experiences with European sources and bad ones. I have gotten stuff quickly and not gotten anything after sending $. I would suggest you keep you orders small so you can handle a loss if it is to occur. And ask around before sending anyone money.

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
I have friends in the past who ran there own meth labs one in particular comes to mind.

When they popped him he got 20yrs out of the deal!

Testanbol im curious is cooking up your own juice still considered manufacturing?

I’m sure it would carry a lot stiffer penalty than just possesion?

Does any one have any info as far as law enforcement and brewing?[/quote]

Well, speaking of meth labs…that doesn’t happen to be your drug of choice, does it?

…jus’ say’n. With your rapid-fire style and all…

This entire thread reminds me of the “Helicopter Scene” from Goodfellas

70% percent are scammers!!! WTF!?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:
This entire thread reminds me of the “Helicopter Scene” from Goodfellas

LOL! Took me a few seconds to visualise the scene but once I did, I could see your point.

Bushy[/quote]

Somehow Da Judge telling us he had/has friends cooking up meth, really didn’t surpise me at all…lol.

I would even say more than 70% are scammers. As to the original post, I would say yes, legit sources are rare, that’s why if you find one, keep it to yourself. Some scammer’s make it hard to tell, but if you think you have a source, check around to see if they are legit, but if you go on here and ask is blankety blank .com a legit source you better have a fireproof suit on. Good luck bro

oh fuck yeah boxer. They’ll burn you ass or wont even reply. Tis’ a shame.