Are Any Doctors Willing to Prescribe Nandrolone or Deca with TRT?

Here is a great read :slight_smile:

The Impact of Nandrolone Decanoate on the Central Nervous System - PMC

3 Likes

No wonder it’s use sparingly!

Never really affected me like the article states. It was a good read but I guess everyone is different. I’ve never took Primobolan before but have heard it’s very mild. Would be nice if we could use that for TRT. Sounds like it’s a better choice than Deca.

Primo rocks. One of the best drugs out there.

What would the purpose/benefit of winstrol on TRT be other than lowering SHBG? EoD prescriptions from florida? Are they prescribing injectable stanozolol? As to the USA not being so progressive, it’s not nearly as bad as it is in AUS, the TRT protocals are beyond horrible, I’ve lost about 8kg (mostly muscle mass) due to prolonged hypogonadism, therefore I’m thinking of taking something to gain back the muscle mass I used to have, trying to figure out which compound has the least risk of causing cardiomyopathy (not concerned about atherosclerosis though). It seems the most commonly prescribed AAS in the US are test, var and winny. Anadrol is FDA approved, so why isn’t that prescribed off label? Which other countries prescribe AAS for non-terminal illnesses, aids or asplastic anemia? I thought the medical community was notoriously strict about them in most areas of the world. Also isn’t inectable winstrol supposed to hurt like hell?

That doesn’t apply to western countries where TRT is heavily controlled, only places you could get this without a script is probably east asia

Thailand sells gear OTC without a script, not sure if it’s “legal” however people don’t care. Lots of Aussies will go to Thailand for extended periods of time for the ridiculously cheap pharma grade gear and HGH available without prescription (lots of counterfiets though). I assume that’s what you mean by east asia?

Yes that is correct, lots of Australian go there because there are loads of “street pharmacies” where you can just go in and ask for basically anything and they sell it, prescriptions are not required

Thanks physioL, I’ll have a proper read later

To all those that do not know growth hormone has not ever been shown to increase muscle or decrease fat on testosterone combination a Deca combination a triple combination with growth hormone is worthless and a waste of money you’re better off with insulin and HGH. The only time growth hormone is beneficial is if your body has stopped producing growth hormone number and you will not notice any I repeat any significant improvements in your physique no matter what you stack it with you’ll notice no difference in strength no difference in body mass index nada. Professional bodybuilders do use it however, but after reading an article by former bodybuilder and with a few other comments from other professional bodybuilders they all said they couldn’t tell one way or another form any effect on their muscle what’s so ever. Save your money do a testosterone, equipoise, or Trenbolone enanthate cycle can you put on 50 lb of pure muscle in about 3 months. Trenbolone is the best steroid ever created and the most toxic but better than growth-hormone. later

My doctor in Texas actually prescribed me Deca with my Test, but when I went to CVS to fill it they said Deca was illegal in the US and could not fill it and said the only comparable they could fill was capsules of Android, which I do not want. I want injectable deca to help with joint pain. Does anyone know if the law had changed since the prior posts a year ago about getting perscription deca. Or did none else actually get as far as receiving a perscription and attempting to have it filled??
And BTW, that prior post is nonsense, HGH definelty has additive growth and recovery benefits beyond test alone, MK-677 is also an effective option for raising Autogenous HGH levels, faster recovery on hgh with Test is very obvious.

Don’t believe everything you hear from a pharmacist. They just don’t stock it, you have to take the script to a compounding pharmacy or something.

cant find it or i must misread some thing, but what causes the jointpain?
to me it sounds logic to batlle the problem ( when still possible) then to put deca in your protocol with who knows what it will do to your TRT

Android is fluoxymesterone, if I was in you’re shoes and a pharmacist offered me halotestin I’d take it in a heartbeat.

Deca durabolin (brand name) is no longer manufactured in the US (and recently not here either, leaving no option for individuals with muscle wasting disorders and/or rare conditions like MAIS to get treatment, as the only options androgen wise that are available are like… Androgel)… I suppose one could get an import permit but in Aus, most doctors don’t know anabolic steroids exist aside from endocrinologists, haematologists and anti aging docs (obviously exaggerating here somewhat).

Certain compounding pharmacies (empower for one) will prescribe nandrolone

I’m going to the US soon… Wonder if I can get some nandrolone prescribed.

Who is shady enough to prescribe nandrolone to an 18y/O on TRT for legitimate joint pain (not actually asking for names, I’m joking)

#leftventricle #neurotransmitters