Are All Men Pedophiles

[quote]eremesu wrote:
i agree with op. guys need to just be honest about what gives them boners. this 16 year old age of consent stuff wasnt around a century or two ago. i’m not saying to bang teens. mental maturity matters way more(especialy in our overprotective society where we have the oldest children in history). but just admit that you want to bang them. [/quote]

Agreed. As far as mental maturity goes, I believe that social evolution has been spurred on at a far more rapid rate than biological evolution. Western society has increased in complexity to the point where a high school diploma just doesn’t cut it in the job market anymore, we have to fill out a mountain of paperwork to do simple tasks, and it isn’t uncommon to see students in their 30s. There’s a lot more to learn and it’s artificially augmenting the age of financial independence (and thus, prolonging “adolescence”). You can see this in the trend towards older parents, as there is now a “career first” mentality.

However, our biology has limits on how fast it can change. There’s an evolutionary advantage for preferring younger women, so that’s the norm in terms of preference. You can’t help who you’re attracted to, but whether you act in a socially acceptable way or not is a different story.

I agree that the age of legal adulthood is completely arbitrary and doesn’t relate to biological adulthood, but the (real) age of adulthood is dynamic and different for everyone. Society is basically playing “Pin the Tail on the Donkey” here.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Dude…

Why are you trying to valdidate you lust for Freshman girls? No matter what we say youre gonna get get what youve already said you want…

GTFO and if i see you IRL ever i will rip your chest open rip your heart out and shit in its place.
[/quote]

And quit being so castrated and get some nuts. Instead of being soooo offended, that you’re threatning violence to a mystery man in cyberspace who may be thousands of miles away from you, why don’t you give a logical response and show me how and where I’m wrong.[/quote]

Pfff. Lighten the fuck up, Clit. You’re not making a convincing case for not being a pedo with all that defensiveness.

Someone on another site posted this and I think it rings true:
Hysteria is very powerful. Right now, people tend to deny an attraction to under 18 year old girls because society falsely assumes that most with an underage attraction will cause harm because of that attraction.

All society would have to do is convince the majority that most people attracted to girls under 25 are abusers. They could simply highlight and sensationalize negative experiences/crimes between 24 year olds and 25 year olds. For example, just interview prisoners attracted to under 25 year olds.

Then expand the use of the word pedo. Like we already do. Currently, in the media, pedo is used to describe anyone attracted to an under 18 year old girl even though the actual scientific definition is under about 10. The media could just start using the term pedo to describe men attracted to under 25 year olds… and very few would stand against it because they would be afraid of being labeled a pedo.

[quote]Waylander wrote:

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
I’m still in high school. I deal with the stupid shit that teenage girls say every day. Trust me, you don’t want to date a 16 year old.

CS[/quote]

Who said anything about dating?[/quote]
Haha, yup.

I’m not saying I prefer one or the younger, but I went from banging a 37 year old chick to a 20 year old chick. Both have their pros and cons.

So, OP, what happened? Her dad catch you in her bed?

I work as a teller part time in a bank while going to school. It’s pretty repetitive and boring so I sometimes amuse myself by trying to guess peoples’ ages before their profiles comes up.

More than a couple time I have been made to feel a little strange…

What I mean is, an attractive girl will come up, one which I would guess to be 18-22, and then when her profile comes up, I see that she is 16…

This has happened at least 4 or 5 times in only the last 3 months.

These are VERY attractive girls. Girls that I could have posted in of the old SAMA threads and everyone here would be drooling.

So in that sense I agree with the OP.

I also agree that young girls are intolerable to talk to and I have found it only gets mildly better in University.

I’m 28, and the most attractive female I’ve ever met is now 15. I don’t view her as a prospect, nor do I get aroused to her. But she is devastatingly attractive.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
Most men, if they would be completely honest, are attracted to 15-17 year old young women, provided these young women are attractive. It’s just that because of todays pedo-hysteria, most men would never admit it, at least publically. In nature, there is really no such thing as “adolescence” thats a man made construct.

Also, in western society, childhood is arbitrarily extended. So much so that even after physical maturity, people are still considered “children”. If you think objectively about it, you have to admit that it’s absurd to equate a 17 year old to a 7 year old.[/quote]

17+ if we’re going to be honest here. I can easily equate a 15 year old to a 5 year old. Not that it’s a clear cut number all the time.

From a purely physical standpoint, the majority of women ripen after 16-17 and start to go off after 28-29. Not all… but most (cue butthurt from the usual mob).

And adolescence is real, it just starts and ends at different times for different people.

Now here comes the fun part - we have these laws in place to protect the minds of people who are still developing and these laws are over inclusive so as to protect as many as possible. Unless you can find a way to prove mental and physical maturity without relying on age, you’re stuck with how it is.

This is a stupid thread. Much more important is the artificial constraints society places on.property. I liked tge rules betyer when it was possession equals ownership and might makes right. Its just our emasculated western view that chamged this

Also what type of mental midgets only want to go back a few hundred years in social mores. Men should own women. And uf a tougher guy wants to own your woman he should take her. Consent is just a modern sugn of male pussufication.

[quote]groo wrote:

Also what type of mental midgets only want to go back a few hundred years in social mores. Men should own women. And uf a tougher guy wants to own your woman he should take her. Consent is just a modern sugn of male pussufication. [/quote]

Actually, yes, but we call that pussification “civilization” and indoor plumbing is nothing to sneeze at.

Culturally and legally enforced monogamy with heavy penalties on pregnancies out of wedlock, plus the fact that women could not compete in a workforce that mostly relied on physical labor ensured that the womens hypergamous nature worked in the betas favor.

Now, with all cultural and biological constraints gone, hypergamy works against him, in fact, he is forced to support all the children out of wedlock at gunpoint.

The modern beta, who is the core of European civilization is a bit like Boxer in Animal Farm…

Its an interesting experiment, lets see how long we can shit on the biological imperatives of the core workhorse of our civilization before shit hits the fan.

I’m in my mid 20’s. I’d rather be in a relationship with a woman who is younger than me than older than me. A 17 year old would be almost 10 yrs younger than me, but Id rather date 10 yrs younger than older. Don’t get me wrong, id bang an attractive 37 year old woman like id bang an attractive 17 year old. The difference is, for most women, at 37, looks are starting to slowly go downhill.

When I was 22, I was having sex with a 40 year old woman. It was all fine and good, but she wanted a relationship. I couldn’t be in a relationship with a woman almost 20 years older than me. One big reason is that by the time im 30, would I still find this woman attractive? I mean she’d be almost 50. If I were in a relationship with a 17 year old right now, and if in a few years we were still together, when im 30, she’d be 20-21. It’s safe to say that unless she let herself go and suddenly gained 100 pounds, that id still find her attractive.

I generally always will go for younger women, whether it be sex or relationships. If, by the time im 30, im still a single man, and if I am looking to settle down, i’d be looking at a young woman in her late teens to early 20’s. I’d still have sex with women in my age group, but definitely not a relationship.

If they’re old enough to be in university then game on.

Hebephilia is defined as a primary or exclusive sexual interest in pubescent individuals aged approximately 11?14 years. Hebephilia differs from ephebophilia, which refers to the sexual preference for individuals in later adolescence,and from pedophilia, which refers to the sexual preference for prepubescent children.

So I tend to think that by the dictionary your interest in 15+ is cool. You are at most an ephebophile…welcome to the club.

Happy?

if your syntax is any indication of your intelligence level, then I’d say a 16 year old girl would probably be a good match for you.

I have to agree that there are a lot of very attractive 16+ year olds, and I have seen some 15 year olds that are, as someone put it, devastatingly attractive. If society or the law allowed it, I totally would. But you know what they say, 15’ll get ya 20.

Call me a pervert but at 23 I’d much rather date a 19-21 year old than somebody my age. I tell myself that once they are in college they are fair game.

What makes you guys think that young girls want to be with old fat fucks? It wasn’t necessarily because their pussies were hungry for middleaged cock that 13 year old girls married 30-50 year old men a couple of hundred years ago.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
I generally always will go for younger women, whether it be sex or relationships. If, by the time im 30, im still a single man, and if I am looking to settle down, i’d be looking at a young woman in her late teens to early 20’s. I’d still have sex with women in my age group, but definitely not a relationship.[/quote]

The rule of thumb is very simple: minimum_age = (your_age / 2) + 7;

So if you’re 30 then anything under 22 is starting to get icky.

Hope that helps.

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:
I generally always will go for younger women, whether it be sex or relationships. If, by the time im 30, im still a single man, and if I am looking to settle down, i’d be looking at a young woman in her late teens to early 20’s. I’d still have sex with women in my age group, but definitely not a relationship.[/quote]

Hope that helps.[/quote]

Icky? Why??

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]MartyMonster wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

Hope that helps.[/quote]

Icky? Why??
[/quote]

Because society says so I guess.

Some of you don’t seem to know what pedophilia is.

It’s a sexual attraction to a child’s body.

So if a 12 year old girl has the body of Nicki Minaj and you find her attractive, then you are not a pedophile.
Being attracted to someone that does not look like a child, even though they are a child, is not pedophilia.