AR And Three Families Of Steroids

AR mentioned once that for an effective cutting cycle, one would need three families of steroids. testosterone, 19Nor, and DHT. Now, he also said that for an effective cutting cycle, he observed most used shorter acting esters.

My question is what if someone didnt have access to a 19Nor steroid that was shorter acting, but had deca? Should the person use the deca or go on to using a different class I steroid, such as EQ for a cutting cycle? Also, since the user is on a calorie restricted diet, he said the persons body is sensitive to androgens. How many grams a week would one want to run during a cuttin cycle?

Where did he write about this?

in his designing an anabolic steroid cycle article…

www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/
anthony-roberts/steroid-cycle-design.htm

Remember that Tren is considered part of the nor family i believe. Tren Acetate is fairly common and has been the best aas i have used for cutting.

Pharmaceutical Name: trenbolone (as acetate)
Chemical structure: 17-beta-hydroxyestra-4, 9-11-trien-3-one

this is what i found.

[quote]trojanman wrote:
Pharmaceutical Name: trenbolone (as acetate)
Chemical structure: 17-beta-hydroxyestra-4, 9-11-trien-3-one

this is what i found.[/quote]

From Bill Llewellyn’s Anabolics 2006, p.28:

“Although a derivative of nandrolone, the two additional-double bonds present make any similarities to its parent hormone extremely difficult to see. First, the 9-10 bond inhibits aromatization. Nandrolone is very slowly aromatized, however some estrogen is still produced with this steroid. Not so with trenbolone. The 11-12 bond additionally increases androgen receptor binding. This steroid does not undergo 5-alpha reduction like nandrolone, and as such does not share the same dissociation between anabolic and androgenic effects (trenbolone is much more androgenic in comparison)”

nice find rainjack. lets just hope you and AR dont get into it about this. lol. you guys have created quite the friendship.