Aqua Teen Hunger Force

I’m sure a thread about this show has been made before but it’s 4:11 AM and I’m making another one.

Carl: “Okay, time out here. Look, ever since my son was…never conceived since I’ve never had consensual sex without there being money involved, I’ve always thought of you as something that I could sorta…live next to…in accordance with state laws.”

Shake: “Get back here! You cost me my one chance! I GOT FUCKING DIABETES AND CANCER BECAUSE OF YOU!!!” Episode immediately ends

Carl: Whoah, whoah, whoah, what was that noise?! …Uh, where is my white hatchback?
Shake: [playing dumb] ‘Scuse me?
Carl: And why are there skid marks there?
Shake: I just got through mowing the lawn…if that’s a crime.
Carl: I friggin’ RENTED THIS THING THIS MORNING!!
Shake: Yeah, we know how you did it. Congratulations. The bank gave you a credit card. It doesn’t make you better than me! But you see, I don’t have credit, because I’m a bad risk and I don’t pay my bills on time. So I have to work for what I have.
Carl: Did my car always have that, or am I just…
Shake: What? Class? Style? I don’t think so. Thank God I got a hip transplant. Now why don’t you go back into your house and shut up!
[Carl’s head explodes]
Meatwad: Why’d he do that?
Shake: Why wouldn’t he?

Master Shake: Carl, don’t refer to her as a “babe”, please. She is a Chechnyan prostitute, and you will address her as such.

Master Shake: Frylock! You’re not gonna believe this! A prowler broke in here and forced your cupcakes in my mouth, and he said if you don’t leave the room right now, and let him use the internet, he’ll shoot me!
Frylock: Fine.
Master Shake: He has a gun, you know.
Frylock: Well, he said he’d shoot you, so I did figured it was a gun.

Shake: What the hell is this? I told you fireman, astronaut, racecar driver, maybe bikini judge, and this is what I get? Food service? Are you kidding me? This is third world, and I’m from the first! I’m number one, baby.
Frylock: I’m amazed they even hired you.

Every line of dialogue from every episode is pretty much quotable.

the show is phenominal, thats all i can say about it, i own the first 2 seasons on dvd and waiting for more dvds to be released in oz

haha I was laughin. funny show.

This is your left, and that’s your left.
This is your left. That’s your left!
This is your right, and that’s your right.
This is your right. You’re gonna die!

I love this show!

I’m going to be Carl for Halloween.

“Just go away you frick.”

one of my most favorite shows on television.

Carl is the shit.

The episode where they play baseball with raw chicken meat and all got conjunctivitis pwns.

“Your name, is The Enforcer.”

“I don’t wanna be The Enforcer, I wanna be called Spaghetti.”

“Fine, your names Spaghetti, just go rape him.”

“Rape him, naw, he’s not really my type. But you, I like the way your put together.”

“But I’m your father!”

“I got your father right here!”

Not word for word, but off the top of my head it’s pretty close.

I love ATHF.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

I love this show! [/quote]

FUckin first thing I thought of upon seeing the OP

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

I love this show!

FUckin first thing I thought of upon seeing the OP[/quote]

I sing this all the time. People must think I’m nuts.

My favorite opening…

Steve on the phone: “Uhh yea, Ill have it with mayo and lettuce, and… Dr., did you want anything?”

Dr. weird with hand behind back: “Argh! It’s finally happened!! My ASS, has consumed MY HAND!! It hungers…” Dr. Weird begins to vacuum himself through is rectum until he is a ball on the ground.

Steve: “yea, it will just be the one sandwich then.”

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I’m going to be Carl for Halloween.

“Just go away you frick.” [/quote]

“I’m so tired of this.”

6:40 is awesome.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Carl is the shit.[/quote]

Had a neighbor that looked and acted alot like ole carl there.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:

[/quote]

Hate to say it, but everyone on T-Nation should probably listen to Carl.

Man, I got into that show years ago, I was in a comic shop and wasn’t even watching the tv they had playing episodes, but just listening to it, I was giggling thinking ‘what the hell is this?!’.

Picked up all ther dvds, but never got to see the movie (although my brother bought me the movie poster,… kick ass!-lol). ANyone see it?

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Man, I got into that show years ago, I was in a comic shop and wasn’t even watching the tv they had playing episodes, but just listening to it, I was giggling thinking ‘what the hell is this?!’.

Picked up all ther dvds, but never got to see the movie (although my brother bought me the movie poster,… kick ass!-lol). ANyone see it?

S
[/quote]

I bought the movie, but I actually think the regular episodes are better. Not that the movie was bad or anything, but it always seems that when they take these shows to the big screen, they lose a little something. This was my favorite part from the movie though:

Ignignokt: It feels good to stretch my legs. Boy, I haven’t bitch slapped someone since Tuscon.

Err: Bend over slave!

Ignignokt: Prepare for a pride obliterating bitch slap.