APT Phantom Knee Wraps

Does anybody have experience with these wraps? They are on sale but they say:

Built Professional Grade for leg workouts
Excellent for Light to Medium Heavy Lifting

This makes me wonder when it says light to medium lifting
I plan on doing HEAVY lifting if I am wearing knee wraps so would I be better off ordering Convicts or Strangulators?

How heavy are we talking?

My current goal is 500lb squat by the end of the spring semester. When I get the wraps I will be trying 460.

I am kinda leaning towards not being a cheap-ass because I found the 25% percent off code for APT.

By looking at the chart on APT’s website I figure that the Phantoms would be a waist of my money.

I just squatted 440 with the ZRV-pros, why not go with those ? they give good support and don’t cut circulation like the convicts…

Try the Strangulators.

Yeah, those are nice wraps too, i might upgrade to those for the next meet…i like how they have a little more stiffness then the ZRV-pros

[quote]BartBurnt wrote:
My current goal is 500lb squat by the end of the spring semester. When I get the wraps I will be trying 460.

I am kinda leaning towards not being a cheap-ass because I found the 25% percent off code for APT.

By looking at the chart on APT’s website I figure that the Phantoms would be a waist of my money.[/quote]

Cool, good luck with it.

I don’t like the convicts. They’re way too thick and just do not stretch out. The strangulators are meant to be good, but my current fave wraps are the Inzer True Blacks.