April Fool's

What are you planning/doing for jokes?

I’m going to tell a guy at work to quit texting on the job, and he’s going to continue, I’m going to yell and fire him, hilarity will ensue. Also, someone’s bringing in live mice to place in the desk of a woman who is so jumpy!

I’m going to find people having fun on a Thursday night and ruin it… the life of an RA…

plan on jacking with my roomie, involves cold water, duct tape, and a mirror… I’ve already said too much

[quote]Deadsion wrote:
plan on jacking with my roomie, involves cold water, duct tape, and a mirror… I’ve already said too much[/quote]

It’s normally an over-used phrase on here but I really think you should have said “no homo” on that one dude.

[quote]Extremepain wrote:

[quote]Deadsion wrote:
plan on jacking with my roomie, involves cold water, duct tape, and a mirror… I’ve already said too much[/quote]

It’s normally an over-used phrase on here but I really think you should have said “no homo” on that one dude.[/quote]

lol yeah wtf. jacking? uuuuuh…

[quote]Deadsion wrote:

You said too much after the first six words…

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]Deadsion wrote:

You said too much after the first six words…[/quote]

Ya I think that might be the gayest thing said on this site, possibly including 100% sarcastic posts.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]Deadsion wrote:

I stopped reading after three…

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]Deadsion wrote:

I stopped reading after three…
[/quote]

Me too.

I already rang up a friend pretending to be from their future employer to tell them that the exam results that they provided are incorrect and that the university is claiming that she never finished her course.

It worked like a treat. She fell for it completely.

when i got to work this morning i couldn’t connect to the network. i found a scrap of paper under my mouse that said, “having trouble logging on? check under your trash”

so i looked under my trash and there was paper shaped like a fish that said, “your LAN drop is unplugged”… so i had to climb under my desk and plug it back in.

also, my radio was turned up full blast and scared me.

my co-worker is over there giggling up a storm.

I stole as many of my colleagues possessions as possible by noon. His keys, headphones, pens, ruler, ipod, headphones, and his landline telephone.

I had my mouse switched to super slow in return, and I thought it was broken for about 5mins.

Also posted a status on Facebook as “RIP Bruce Forsyth. It was nice to see you, to see you nice.” Doubt any Non-Brits will know who he is though.

[quote]kanew wrote:
Also posted a status on Facebook as “RIP Bruce Forsyth. It was nice to see you, to see you nice.” Doubt any Non-Brits will know who he is though.[/quote]

Dude that’s cruel. You would’ve made me very happy, and then very unhappy when I found out it was a lie.

I work in an IT dept so it’s computer related. We replaced a co-worker’s PC with another identical PC which we put Windows Me on. You know, that crappy version of Windows 98. The kicker was that it was in Spanish. So when he came in and and saw this the whole department fussed around it and laughed. I blamed it on a new Spanish virus. The best part is that he thought his computer was reloaded because it looks just like the one he had.

[quote]ritzgooch23 wrote:

[quote]Extremepain wrote:

[quote]Deadsion wrote:

It’s normally an over-used phrase on here but I really think you should have said “no homo” on that one dude.[/quote]

lol yeah wtf. jacking? uuuuuh…
[/quote]

I think it was a typo. He meant “jacking off”.

I replaced my bosses computer desktop wallpaper with an exact snapshot of his desktop, then I “hid” all of his icons off screen. This way it appears all of his desktop is normal, but frozen. even the start bar!!

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:
I work in an IT dept so it’s computer related. We replaced a co-worker’s PC with another identical PC which we put Windows Me on. You know, that crappy version of Windows 98. The kicker was that it was in Spanish. So when he came in and and saw this the whole department fussed around it and laughed. I blamed it on a new Spanish virus. The best part is that he thought his computer was reloaded because it looks just like the one he had.[/quote]

hahahahahahahaha. awesome.

I gave myself and upper-decker.

It is just me or is April Fool’s an old guy thing to do?

[quote]ladieslove wrote:
when i got to work this morning i couldn’t connect to the network. i found a scrap of paper under my mouse that said, “having trouble logging on? check under your trash”

so i looked under my trash and there was paper shaped like a fish that said, “your LAN drop is unplugged”… so i had to climb under my desk and plug it back in.

also, my radio was turned up full blast and scared me.

my co-worker is over there giggling up a storm. [/quote]

Shaped like a fish?

Random.