T Nation

Applying Androsol

Thanks for the web site and the great products. The information is great and so far seems to be extremely reliable. I’m into the 2nd week of the 12 week leg and chest routines and really feel it. I’m really excited about these programs. I’ve started my first cycle of Tribex-500 and will soon be starting the Androsol cycle. Here is my concern. I plan to do my first application after my morning shower at 6:30am. I normally workout at noon and take another shower afterwards, but do not want to reapply until later in the evening. Are there any issues with this routine. Also what affect does body hair have the application. Thanks for the help and keep up the great work.

Greg, my Androsol application schedule is often the same as yours and I’ve had great results. Also, my understanding is that body hair is only an issue if it keeps Androsol from reaching the skin. After all, Androsol’s designed for absorption through skin, not hair. Good luck!

Greg, I had the same question about body hair. Being a dog means being hairy. And I’m one hairy mofo!

I do shave my arm pits and keep my stomach and chest shaved real short…but my legs are crazy hairy. So I asked Chris Shugart about that. He said that you should be able to get enough large areas of the body without hitting the hairy parts.

But I would like to know if it would be okay to put it on my legs. I’m not a big guy, so 70 sprays seems like I’ll need more than my arms, chest and stomach to get it all on!

I'll find out tomorrow when I start using Nandrosol! I can't wait to see what it does. It's like being a kid on Christmas and not being able to sleep!