Applied for Firefighter Position, Medical Questionairre

Basically, I’m worried that I won’t pass the Endocrine portion of the physical, and my BP might be out of wack. I’m currently running 350mg/wk tren, 500mg/wk test E. I also have a prescription for klonopin… Am I fucked? Brutal honesty appreciated. Thanks guys.

EDIT Here’s a link to the file.

Well steve kuklo is a fire fighter so i know it can be done for sure lol, you could always just come off everything for the examination but im not sure you would even need to. Hopefully someone with more experience can chime in.

If you arent already for the BP start taking baby aspirin morning and night along with a green tea extract supplement. Minimise caffeine and especially on the day of testing have none, drink lots of water (if you arent already). As for the testing, you have normal blood chemisty and urinalysis, which for the bloods may check testosterone and the urine may test for metabolites so as a precaution you may want to drop the tren and run TRT dose of test to be on the safe side? As for the klonopin you should be okay so long as its prescribed.

Make the decision. Do you want to be a good career firefighter, or are your drugs more important? I am a lifelong lawman and I am here to tell you it can be a great life, if you really want to be good. Or are your drugs more important? I would knock of everything that you are concerned with, or they are hiring in Dept of Public Works?

G.O.Y.A. Get off your …

[quote]philipj wrote:
Make the decision. Do you want to be a good career firefighter, or are your drugs more important? I am a lifelong lawman and I am here to tell you it can be a great life, if you really want to be good. Or are your drugs more important? I would knock of everything that you are concerned with, or they are hiring in Dept of Public Works?

G.O.Y.A. Get off your …[/quote]

We’re talking about performance enhancers not crack. You can do it responsibly.

[quote]philipj wrote:

You are telling us you would prefer to have a weaker and slower guy next to you while you stand in a burning building knowing he may have to drag your unconcious ass out? Neat.

Its time the stigma on steroids ends already. Wake the fuck up

[quote]philipj wrote:

…high horse?

I don’t see why a firefighter couldn’t use steroids.

Steve kuklo. End thread.

[quote]KountKoma wrote:

[quote]philipj wrote:

You are telling us you would prefer to have a weaker and slower guy next to you while you stand in a burning building knowing he may have to drag your unconcious ass out? Neat.[/quote]

I agree. As serving prior military service, I knew dozens of marines that were on gear. And fuck yeah for that. I want my war fighters big, strong, and as fast as the human body will let it. Who wouldn’t want that for members who are fighting for their nation?

[quote]Steez wrote:

[quote]KountKoma wrote:

[quote]philipj wrote:

You are telling us you would prefer to have a weaker and slower guy next to you while you stand in a burning building knowing he may have to drag your unconcious ass out? Neat.[/quote]

I agree. As serving prior military service, I knew dozens of marines that were on gear. And fuck yeah for that. I want my war fighters big, strong, and as fast as the human body will let it. Who wouldn’t want that for members who are fighting for their nation? [/quote]

Lol I would go as far as to say I wouldn’t mind my snipers on reasonable doses of amphetamines on duty if they were covering my ass on the ground.

A “lifelong lawman” who doesn’t know the difference between debilitating substances and performance enhancing ones…

Thanks for the responses fellas, sounds like I should be squared away as long as I plan accordingly. And yea, to hell with the steroid stigma, some people are just too afraid of change it seems.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Steez wrote:

[quote]KountKoma wrote:

[quote]philipj wrote:

A “lifelong lawman” who doesn’t know the difference between debilitating substances and performance enhancing ones…[/quote]

This entry is about passing the tests for a fireman qualification! If there is any chance the products he is taking will interfere with getting the job, my answer/direction is correct.

Your medical probably isn’t testing for endocrine issues. Just be honest. If the question is asked about meds, disclose it all! Also, if you have a medical need for the meds you are on, what is the problem?

Generalized Anxiety Disorder.

I know the military can deny you even if youre prescribed meds. I cant imagine the fire department being any different.

All im saying is, just because you have a script, doesnt mean they have to look past it.

Yeah, I’ve been thinking about tapering myself off of it. I’ve been on it for a yr and a half, maybe its time to try and get it out of my system for good.

Id look for natural herbs for anxiety. Fuck that dr prescribed bs