Apple Cider Vinegar?

How much do you guys use? How often? Drink it neat?

I have been using it on lettuce for breakfast during weekdays.

[quote]muscleinkorea wrote:
How much do you guys use? How often? Drink it neat?[/quote]I wouldn’t drink it neat even if my life depended on it…

Use it with your salads man, and add some olive oil.

[quote]tolismann wrote:

[quote]muscleinkorea wrote:
How much do you guys use? How often? Drink it neat?[/quote]I wouldn’t drink it neat even if my life depended on it…

Use it with your salads man, and add some olive oil.
[/quote]

Haha - I will agree with you on that. I bought a bottle and thought I would man up and take a big swig while walking to the car with my girlfriend. My god I almost died! haha… On salad is a good call. Also, I tried 2 tablespoons this afternoon with some water and ice - wasn’t too bad

so, why would you drink it? I know my mom used to say something about it being generally good for you, but I don’t know anything beyond that…

It helps prevent sudden high insulin spikes. It prevents large sotrage of fat. So If you have a sip before all big meals of the day, it will help insulin to be released slowly and not suddenly. This has a strong impact on fat storage… Also, it’s very healthy - like your mom said. haha

I’ve tried it before. I don’t mind the taste, but a little warning, don’t shoot it straight back, at least IME, it can burn your throat a bit.

Great on salads.
If your gonna take it straight, add some cinammon and chase it with ice cold water.

Yeah - I’m taking it straight. Just rememeber to rinse your mouth afterwewards (however you decide to take it). It can destroy your teeth due to high acidity levels…

You can mix it ( small amounts) with cranberry juice… not bad at all.

I only drink soft drink i don’t take any kind of alcohol drink…

[quote]jannet wrote:
I only drink soft drink i don’t take any kind of alcohol drink… [/quote]

lolwut?