T Nation

Appetite Stimulants

Ok, so I’ve heard that Trenbolone possibly decreases appetite, and I plan on bulking on it. I’ve read that B12 can help this, but what else can I do to make myself want to eat in case I get hit with this side effect?

EQ quite frankly. Honestly depending on the degree with which you get it some people just cannot eat the way they want to on tren. Forced feeding are another possibility

Best appetite stimulant bar none. I’ve taken it and so have SO MANY others it works like nothing else I’ve ever tried: synthetek.com/Products/Synthelamin/synthelamin.html

[quote]retailboy wrote:
Best appetite stimulant bar none. I’ve taken it and so have SO MANY others it works like nothing else I’ve ever tried: synthetek.com/Products/Synthelamin/synthelamin.html[/quote]

Looks pretty convincing. Just read the thread about it linked from their website. I think I’ll try it, thanks. :slight_smile:

Synthetek though can be a little pricey (even though this product is only like 50$ for a whole year), the quality is pretty much unmatchable. Especially the customer support, follow ‘Big A’ 's protocol and instructions in the thread and you can’t go wrong.

Good Luck!

[quote]retailboy wrote:
Synthetek though can be a little pricey (even though this product is only like 50$ for a whole year), the quality is pretty much unmatchable. Especially the customer support, follow ‘Big A’ 's protocol and instructions in the thread and you can’t go wrong.

Good Luck![/quote]

For clarity, it’s 1ml for the first week every day, then 1ml every 3 days afterwards?

Might seem simple, but I find just looking or reading about food gets my stomach rumbling. Read through a cookbook and hunger. See a good food commerical, time to eat.

Or watch certain movies and I just get cravings. Goodfellas just gets me hungry. All that food and they are always eating.

Also, just eating foods you crave. I find that if I just eat anything that I start desiring, well, then I just want more. Like I eat some fajitas, then I start thinking about bacon, then I just want some boiled eggs and then…and now I need to go eat after posting this.

[quote]BestDaddyEver wrote:
For clarity, it’s 1ml for the first week every day, then 1ml every 3 days afterwards?[/quote]

That’s the way I’m understanding it. Load it for a week like people do with creatine. Then just maintenance doses.

I just ordered me a bottle. Hopefully it works like everybody says. I’m almost at the point of getting medical marijuana for the same effect. LOL

A cannaboid receptor stimulator perhaps? Works like a charm, I use such a appetite stimulator sparingly though.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
a cannaboid receptor stimulator perhaps? Works like a charm, I use such a appetite stimulator sparingly though. [/quote]

You mean a cannabinoid receptor stimulator? I recommend Tetrahydrocannabinol. The bonus is that it is also a neuroprotective antioxidant.

It is also very safe, because in order to create a lethal overdose in a human, one would have to consume 1500 pounds in under 15 minutes.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
a cannaboid receptor stimulator perhaps? Works like a charm, I use such a appetite stimulator sparingly though.

You mean a cannabinoid receptor stimulator? I recommend Tetrahydrocannabinol. The bonus is that it is also a neuroprotective antioxidant.

It is also very safe, because in order to create a lethal overdose in a human, one would have to consume 1500 pounds in under 15 minutes.[/quote]

I don’t think that the sheer biological reaction to the stuff would be what killed the person that took in 3/4 a ton of it. haha

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
a cannaboid receptor stimulator perhaps? Works like a charm, I use such a appetite stimulator sparingly though.

It is also very safe, because in order to create a lethal overdose in a human, one would have to consume 1500 pounds in under 15 minutes.[/quote]

You must excuse my mispelling. Yup, its good for stimulating appetite and making unfunny things hilarious. It also makes me not “worry about a thing because every little thing is gonna be alright” :wink:

I just ordered the B-12 supplement. Thanks, retailboy.

[quote]retailboy wrote:
Best appetite stimulant bar none. I’ve taken it and so have SO MANY others it works like nothing else I’ve ever tried: synthetek.com/Products/Synthelamin/synthelamin.html[/quote]

I’ve been on this for a little over a week now. It does seem to have a clear effect on my appetite. With the exception of one day, my appetite has been suppressed. It’s 5pm now and I’m probably good for the rest of the day on my morning protein shake.

Does this stuff need time to build up; like test e? I’ve already shot about 8ML worth.

Im taking tren right now,I can not eat for anything.

I force myself though,good thing Im cutting though

[quote]Nich wrote:
Im taking tren right now,I can not eat for anything.

I force myself though,good thing Im cutting though
[/quote]

No appetite is almost a given on tren from what I can gather. But this B12 is sometimes used by guys on tren to get it back. I’m not even on tren so, in theory, I should be eating like a cow. I’ll have to do the same and force it.

But it just doesn’t make sense that an appetite stimulant would have such a paradoxical effect.

I have no idea how relavent this is but,I did a small 2 week blast of test prop by itself.

at around 100mg a day I was starving all the time.when I started my tren Im not hungry at all. I have found it eaisy to drink some calorie dense shakes its just foode is a no go most times.

[quote]Nich wrote:
I have found it eaisy to drink some calorie dense shakes its just foode is a no go most times.
[/quote]

Unfortunately most of my calories come that way. I’m trying to move away from so much milk as it really wreaks havoc on my system. More times than not when I drop a load it has the consistency of toothpaste.

I go through half a roll of paper just to wipe my ass. Then I have to go back 4-5 times throughout the day to wipe it again. And each time I stand there wondering whether I even wiped it in the very first place!

I really hope this B12 kicks in soon…

GHRP-6 works well in most. My personal results were minimal in terms of instant hunger but I appear to be the minority on that aspect. EQ worked just as well as GHRP-6 for myself.