Appetite Problems

So here’s my problem, I’m in my first year of college and for some reason my appetite has gone to shit. Now i have never really had a problem with eating enough food if its available, in fact I can usually shovel it in for my size on a normal basis. But for whatever reason the past few weeks its been a bitch to eat.

For instance over break i was eating 5 eggs and 4 slices of toast on average for breakfast, now ill be lucky if i can even get down 4 eggs and i feel like throwing up if i even look at the toast. It gets better later in the day but i still just am not eating nearly as much as before.

But really its bad in the morning when my appetite seems to be non existent and i feel like vomiting. and my weight is starting to show it now. So if anyone has experienced this before some insight would be good. Also i have been to the doctor’s and he couldn’t figure it out so its safe to say im not ill

[quote]ColeTrain wrote:
So here’s my problem, I’m in my first year of college and for some reason my appetite has gone to shit. Now i have never really had a problem with eating enough food if its available, in fact I can usually shovel it in for my size on a normal basis. But for whatever reason the past few weeks its been a bitch to eat.

For instance over break i was eating 5 eggs and 4 slices of toast on average for breakfast, now ill be lucky if i can even get down 4 eggs and i feel like throwing up if i even look at the toast. It gets better later in the day but i still just am not eating nearly as much as before.

But really its bad in the morning when my appetite seems to be non existent and i feel like vomiting. and my weight is starting to show it now. So if anyone has experienced this before some insight would be good. Also i have been to the doctor’s and he couldn’t figure it out so its safe to say im not ill[/quote]
So your eating less, not hungry for breakfast, and feel like vomiting but it gets better as the day goes on…

That’s called a hangover.

Welcome to college, have a good time.

[quote]ColeTrain wrote:

But really its bad in the morning when my appetite seems to be non existent and i feel like vomiting. and my weight is starting to show it now. So if anyone has experienced this before some insight would be good. Also i have been to the doctor’s and he couldn’t figure it out so its safe to say im not ill[/quote]

Try researching w/ 100-500mcg of ghrp-6

or 2mg of ketotifen

or 4mg of periactin

-Matt