T Nation

Apartment Setup

I just wanted to get some ideas from you apartment dwellers out there about what kind of equipment you guys have. I'm gonna be moving soon, so I won't have access to the nice big basement that I have now to workout in and I prefer not to have to get a gym membership. I posted about the sumo power rack from new yok barbell last week, but I didn't get many responses. So I thought I would ask those of you out who live in an apartment and still workout at home what kind of setup do you have.

This is just brokeback.
Pss! Go watch queer eye for the straight guy.

Sorry, dude, I replied last night before I went to bed, but the images were apparently too big. I don't think there's anything gay about wanting to know how to make weights work in a relatively small living space.

Anyway, here is my apartment last year, when I worked out at home almost exclusively. It will really depend on the layout of your apartment, but at least this will give you an idea...

Here's the view from the other side.

And just for shits and giggles, here is my new apartment. I don't really work out at home anymore, so I mainly use my rack for pull-ups. But anyway, I hope that helped somehow.

If you get a bottom floor apartment, the options are endless. you can do whatever you desire.

Live above someone and not so much