Anywhere Else to Shoot Test E?

My first shots, Ive been shooting in my glute the past 4 weeks and the last 2 have been geeting inflamed, and very sore (been taking antibiotics), I am using 21g, 1 1/2’ pins thats all I have on hand(always new)… I was wondering where another spot would be that wouldnt be painful… Im a bitch when it comes to shots I cant even do them myself… by the way I have BD 10ml vial(s) could it be the oil not sterile enough has anyone had problems with this company before or what not… any help would be great…

Are you shooting it very slowly? I mean, very?

Do you roll the vial under some lukewarm water before shooting?

Do you take a shower beforehand to relax the muscles?

Try these and see if it helps

Yes there are plenty of other places but the first thing you need to do, as you have been told in at least three other similar threads that you started, IS TO BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!

BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!

BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:

Try these and see if it helps[/quote]

The proper way to shoot slowly is to not use a damn big pipe! And large needles simply do a lot of damage and will lead to scarring of the muscles. For the quads #25 1" would work well, try injecting there.

In the gluts, you really need to know how to map the injection point. Best to mark it by pressing a pen cap against the skin, then swab that. You can really get hurt by injecting in the wrong spot.

If you have tight muscles there, and many do, massage those muscles! Massage the side that you will next inject in the days before. That fixed that problem for me when I was injecting gluts. I gave that up, and with my small TRT amounts, I now inject 28mg EOD with a #25 .5" .5ml insulin syringe.

Try these and see if it helps

1. yes real slow
  2. what would thining the oil do? Its still the same amount
    3.the 1st two times maybe thats it…

Diana bolann, I CANT GET ANY 23-25 AS OF NOW… Any one used vet sites?

ksman, A insulin needle can hold how much at once?

DON"T USE THE 21G NEEDLE. Drop to a 23 or 25 and it won’t be as bad

I had big problems with British Dragon testosterone enanthate, which I discussed a while back:
http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1620904

Eventually I found that if I cut it 50/50 with BD Primobolan, I could inject it without too much soreness.

I’ve used other BD products (Primobolan, Masteron and trenbolone acetate) with no such problems.

What’s the date code on your vial?

On the subject of needles, 21g is indeed a fucking harpoon. Go up to at least a 25g. For quad and delt shots, use a 29g insulin needle. Minimal muscle trauma, and it forces you to inject slowly.

I found out if I didn’t warm my HRT shots before I injected, the deep, burning, pain was f-n unbearable. I do my glutes EOD with a 1" 25ga on a 1ml syringe. I also a friend familiar with the UGL stuff. He cut it with another oil and the pain went away.

I purchased 75 3cc syringes with a 1.5 " 25g needle for 25 bucks … I inject in the thigh I push in slowly from beginning to end and literally can hardley feel it then I inject slowly <thats all you can do with a 25g needle> there is a slight discomfort then its over no problemo.

Never sore. the needles are worth it but if 25g is all you have then drawing it up is next to impossible. I make sure everything is washed and steril< Alcohol> and after the amp is open I pop the plunger out and pour it tediously in from where the plunger goes then carefully place the plunger on the end flip it straight up and then press the plunger in and remover the air.

So far I have had zero problems.

My next injection is literally right after I finish this post … Cheers

[quote]Diana Bolann wrote:

BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!

BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES!BUY 23 OR 25 GAUGE NEEDLES![/quote]

Hmmmm - Not sure I’m reading this right but I get the impression you think the OP should try different gauge needles? :stuck_out_tongue:

jillow: was the soreness really red, and swollen that you had? I mean it last awhile… and my batch is from 3/06, exp 3/2011…

Then your batch is the same date code as mine. Based on my experience, I would recommend that you not try to use it any more, unless you can cut it with sterile oil or with another batch that you’ve used and know that you don’t have this problem with.

I didn’t get redness, but did get swelling and long-lasting soreness, severe enough to prevent me from training or even walking normally for over a week (I was injecting into quads), and still noticeably sore and swollen for another week after that. It was about three weeks before I could squat down to tie my shoes without feeling pain.

When I cut the same batch 50/50 with BD Primobolan, there was barely noticable soreness that disappeared within three days or so.

Also, to answer your question to KSman about insulin syringes (the kind where the needle is permanently attached), the amount they hold varies. I’ve used 0.3cc, 0.5cc and 1.0cc versions. If you buy detachable insulin needles then of course you can use any size syringe you want.

Jake

I don’t mind the 18 gauge but they are a little painful. The 21 seems to be about right for me, little pain and the oil goes in fairly quickly. I don’t like 25s because they take a long time.

Try drawing with an 18 but shoot with a fresh 25 (I use a 21). Just switch needles after the draw.

I swear I AM going to try KSMan’s protocol one of these days. I’ll probably kick myself for not doing it sooner. But trying to get that oil through a 28! Yikes!!

Come on, rotate your damn sites!!! Use your shoulder for allah’s sake! buahahaha