Anything Wrong With This?

So I started a 8 week (Test-750mg a week/Mast-100 mg eod/Var- 60mg ed, Adex. .25 eod) cycle 3 weeks ago. I also have a bottle of 10 ml/200mg bottle of Parabolon.

1). Does anyone see a particular problem with adding parabolon to the cycle at 1 ml twice a week for the next 5 weeks?

2). I keep finding conflicting opinions for a test/tren ratio, is there a standard?

3). Should I add any ancillaries for only 5 weeks?

Any help would be appreciated, if it’s retarded, flame on!

My personal experience with tren would lead me to advise you to avoid coupling it with a high dosage of testosterone.

[quote]IdolHands wrote:
So I started a 8 week (Test-750mg a week/Mast-100 mg eod/Var- 60mg ed, Adex. .25 eod) cycle 3 weeks ago. I also have a bottle of 10 ml/200mg bottle of Parabolon.

1). Does anyone see a particular problem with adding parabolon to the cycle at 1 ml twice a week for the next 5 weeks?

2). I keep finding conflicting opinions for a test/tren ratio, is there a standard?

Any help would be appreciated, if it’s retarded, flame on![/quote]
ok I will try here.
there is no problem adding the tren,I didnt think they had parabolon around anymore though, its kind of an old vet drug that was phased out(my understanding)
but I think its Tren ace which should be taken ED 2xwekly will give you some bad sides due to unstable levels.

you should always keep ancillaries on hand for whatever you take,cheap insurance.
there is no “standard” with test/tren ratio
I have used it with a 2.1 test/tren ratio an i have also used it with a trt dose of test to combat the tren sides all with success.

if its real parabolone or tren ace I would just add 1/2ml EOD to the current cycle,giving you 350 a week of tren or just hang onto to it for a future cycle where you can build around it instead of just tossing it in last minute.

1). I believe the Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester has a longer half life than enanthate, so twice weekly injections would be just fine with the Parabolan. However, 5 weeks will be relatively short with a long ester - you wouldn’t run Test E for 5 weeks.

2). It seems that higher tren to test ratios is where the least sides are. I am trying a one to one ratio this time. Some people say the best is really high tren with just a replacement test dose.

3). I’d say yes - I think you should always use an AI and at least having some caber for the tren wouldn’t hurt, not that you’d necessarily need it.

Honestly, I think you should either get one more bottle of long estered tren and run for 8-10 weeks or get some tren ace and run 5-6 weeks.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:

[quote]IdolHands wrote:

Any help would be appreciated, if it’s retarded, flame on![/quote]
ok I will try here.
there is no problem adding the tren,I didnt think they had parabolon around anymore though, its kind of an old vet drug that was phased out(my understanding)
but I think its Tren ace which should be taken ED 2xwekly will give you some bad sides due to unstable levels.

you should always keep ancillaries on hand for whatever you take,cheap insurance.
there is no “standard” with test/tren ratio
I have used it with a 2.1 test/tren ratio an i have also used it with a trt dose of test to combat the tren sides all with success.

if its real parabolone or tren ace I would just add 1/2ml EOD to the current cycle,giving you 350 a week of tren or just hang onto to it for a future cycle where you can build around it instead of just tossing it in last minute.
[/quote]

well it’s not technically Parabolon, it’s Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. Kind of like how it’s probably not truly Anavar, it’s oxandrolone.

I always have ai and serm on hand, so to clarify are there any Tren specific (or not specific) type ancillaries I need other than Anastrozol and nolvadex?

[quote]TRTblastcruise wrote:
1). I believe the Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester has a longer half life than enanthate, so twice weekly injections would be just fine with the Parabolan. However, 5 weeks will be relatively short with a long ester - you wouldn’t run Test E for 5 weeks. [/quote]

good point

[/quote]
2). It seems that higher tren to test ratios is where the least sides are. I am trying a one to one ratio this time. Some people say the best is really high tren with just a replacement test dose. [/quote]

So 750 test/ 400 tren a week, probably no good

[/quote]
3). I’d say yes - I think you should always use an AI and at least having some caber for the tren wouldn’t hurt, not that you’d necessarily need it. [/quote]
i run anastrozole with test, would that be enough control?

[/quote]
Honestly, I think you should either get one more bottle of long estered tren and run for 8-10 weeks or get some tren ace and run 5-6 weeks. [/quote]
yeah i was just hoping for another “boost”, I’ll save it and run it properly in another cycle.

Prolactin gyno (from the nandro compounds - tren/deca) is controlled differently. An AI is good to use regadless but a “dopamine agonist” - i.e. cabergoline - would be the compound that protects against prolactin induced gyno - I don’t know a whole lot about the actual specific chemical processes of how dopamine and prolactin levels are tied together, but know that caber helps. Some people say its unecessary, others claim its essential… you’ll have to make the call.

And you could definitely get some tren ace for a “boost” but its probably better to plan a cycle around using tren in it. And yes, from others accounts, it seems that high test to tren created much much worse side effects than even really high tren with low test, like 800 tren/100 test. I’ll let you know how the middle road goes with a 1 to 1 ratio

I have done 800mg tren with 300 test and was fine with it
also I have done 225 test and 600 tren and that seemed to be my sweet spot I ran this for 12 weeks and loved it.
had some slight insomnia which was taken care of with taking Tylenol pm,no big deal

caber on hand would be great,I have found that in the absence of estrogen prolactin really didnt have a chance to do its damage so using a’dex would be good and yes 2 times a week is fine with tren hex more frequent is better though my injects with tren enth was 3 times a week and again no issues at all.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
I have done 800mg tren with 300 test and was fine with it
also I have done 225 test and 600 tren and that seemed to be my sweet spot I ran this for 12 weeks and loved it.
had some slight insomnia which was taken care of with taking Tylenol pm,no big deal

caber on hand would be great,I have found that in the absence of estrogen prolactin really didnt have a chance to do its damage so using a’dex would be good and yes 2 times a week is fine with tren hex more frequent is better though my injects with tren enth was 3 times a week and again no issues at all.
[/quote]

So i’ve been doing a bunch of reading about prami/caber and came across a few quotes from Bill Roberts saying trenbolone does not necessitate the use of either on cycle as it does not increase prolactin. He says caber can help if you have a depressed libido, and as can happen with a trenbelone cycle, it would appear that caber is making your libido better by lowering prolactin, thus in a roundabout way making everyone think that trenbelone increases prolactin and can be treated by using caber.

So now I’m not sure what to think - I’ve pretty much only ever read that tren raises prolactin, but as he said, most of what’s on most forums is just bro-science. He says there is no reason to use caber on a tren cycle unless something else is raising prolactin levels or you have a depressed libido.

I have both heard and seen personally men that had the issue with lactating while on tren
this suggests to me that there is a problem with prolactin,the main issue isnt really prolactin though I think its the effect that progesterone has with estrogen that causes gyno
Deca and tren cause increases in prolactin levels and also they are progestins but without estrogen progesterone really dosent work to cause gyno. but together and with prolactin you get gyno and lactation.
this is why we need both an AI and need some caber or something like it on hand just incase.

I dont read much of what BR says anymore so I dont know what he was getting at there.

He was adamant that Trenbolone, pure trenbolone, DOES NOT increase prolactin.

[quote]TRTblastcruise wrote:
He was adamant that Trenbolone, pure trenbolone, DOES NOT increase prolactin. [/quote]
theres years of real world experience that shows otherwise though.
thats why I dont put alot of stock into what Br or Ar or anyone else says alone.

yes they are crazy doctor smart but I think their advise should be taken to spark interest and not taken as the holy grail of chemicals,
no offense intended obviously

Oh i’m certainly not offended. I read through an interesting post in which a few people were making the argument that because it happens over and over and over again, the anecdotal evidence is that there is an issue with prolactin when using Tren. Bill’s answer was that it most likely wasn’t tren because all tren he had ever given to clients was pure trenbolone and no one had any prolactin issues.

I agree with you; it would seem that if it happens to enough people, that it is an issue. He did make an interesting point that “back in the day” (whenever that was) no one ever talked about prolactin issues with trenbolone, back before UGLs started making the product and it started to be “counterfeited” or whatever. So maybe there is something to the fact that its not pure trenbolone that people are taking that is causing the prolactin issues. But then again, others claim they have home brewed or obtained tren they know for a fact is pure tren (maybe they dont’ know for a fact) and still had prolactin issues.

Long story short, you’re probably right its just better to play it safe than sorry. Its hard when the “experts” are claiming it shouldn’t be an issue.