T Nation

Anything to Worry About?

Hey, sometimes i get a little blood after i inject in the glute, but most times i get none. does that mean i hit a vein when i see blood? I dont draw back when i inject. just wondering. Thanks

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:
Hey, sometimes i get a little blood after i inject in the glute, but most times i get none. does that mean i hit a vein when i see blood? I dont draw back when i inject. just wondering. Thanks[/quote]

most likely nicked one on the way out… happens to me sometimes (i dont aspirate anymore either… but i do pin with 23g and my blood is thin enough to flood in if im in a vein)

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:
Hey, sometimes i get a little blood after i inject in the glute, but most times i get none. does that mean i hit a vein when i see blood? I dont draw back when i inject. just wondering. Thanks[/quote]

most likely nicked one on the way out… happens to me sometimes (i dont aspirate anymore either… but i do pin with 23g and my blood is thin enough to flood in if im in a vein)[/quote]

ok cool, ive been using a 21g.

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:

most likely nicked one on the way out… happens to me sometimes (i dont aspirate anymore either… but i do pin with 23g and my blood is thin enough to flood in if im in a vein)[/quote]

[/quote]

damn bro that’s a fucking straw

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:

[/quote]

damn bro that’s a fucking straw[/quote]

I use 31g.

my first cycle I got the needles mixed up and ended up drawing with a 23 and pinning with a 21 for the entire 12 weeks.

Careful with those 31g if there an 1" or over. I sheared one of in my quad last week when I struck a nerve. Wasnt fun digging that out.

Now I am only pinning traps, chest, shoulders and tri’s with slin, and back to 23g for legs and butt.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Careful with those 31g if there an 1" or over. I sheared one of in my quad last week when I struck a nerve. Wasnt fun digging that out.
[/quote]

One of my biggest fears right there

[quote]Dieseldave wrote:

[/quote]

One of my biggest fears right there[/quote]

Fuckkkkk that!!!

Anything under 25g makes me cringe

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Anything under 25g makes me cringe[/quote]
Why is that? even if you are only injecting 1ml of test?

I like comfort and I can’t imagine shooting with a 23g let alone 21g that’s huge haha, 25g is painless but 29g slin pins are just splendid takes more time drawing and shooting but well worth it

Now I am only pinning traps, chest, shoulders and tri’s with slin, and back to 23g for legs and butt. [/quote]

How the fuck did you get that out? The worst I’ve had to do was cleaning out an infection with a 16 , and there’s no fucking way I’m doing that again without local.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I like comfort and I can’t imagine shooting with a 23g let alone 21g that’s huge haha, 25g is painless but 29g slin pins are just splendid takes more time drawing and shooting but well worth it[/quote]

u backload those slin pins right?/

when im not feeling lazy ill draw with an 18g and backload my slin pins…

when im feeling lazy ill just fill a whole pin up and slam that entire puppy with a 23g in one shot and cry about it later.

Sometimes but usually I just warm up the vial then when I draw I just let it sit upside down then i go off and do whatever I gotta do and come back a few minutes later and it’s done

For some reason the brand I’m using now (well while I was on) is a bitch so I used 23g for glutes, and 25G for ventro, otherwise I too would rather use 25G only for pinning (21G to draw). As I only pin 2x a week or E3D on cycle, I only use 4 injection sites (Glutes and Ventro on both sides). I hate pinning quads, except for TRT amounts.

As for you guys using 29G or 31G, are the needles long enough?

I use 1/2" 29g slin pins for delts

[quote]SwD wrote:
For some reason the brand I’m using now (well while I was on) is a bitch so I used 23g for glutes, and 25G for ventro, otherwise I too would rather use 25G only for pinning (21G to draw). As I only pin 2x a week or E3D on cycle, I only use 4 injection sites (Glutes and Ventro on both sides). I hate pinning quads, except for TRT amounts.

As for you guys using 29G or 31G, are the needles long enough? [/quote]

If your low enough bf then yess. They work great on smaller muscles when ur injectiong only 1cc anyways. Examples being shoulders and tris

I see.

I don’t know if I’m a pussy or smart LOL, but by only using glutes and ventro, I’ll inject a particular site about 7 times in a cycle, and only once every 2 weeks, so I don’t think I NEED more injection sites. For small TRT level shots I use quads and 29G needles.

I just don’t see the need for delts, tris, etc. Maybe I’m wrong though.