Anything to Oxygenate Blood?

Is there anything out there that will help endurance? Pill or pin? Ive done many building cycles but need to get my run a lot faster. Please any help would be appreciated. Time is critical it’s for a course coming up fast

altitude training, blood doping, various supplements, EPO

(keep in mind fucking with blood viscosity by increasing RBC/HCT pharmaceutically is rather dangerous, EPO can easily cause one to stroke out when abused)

All AAS increase RBC/HCT count to a degree, some more than others (think oxymetholone). As a matter of fact, I’ve heard of long distance runners using low doses of anadrol (like 10-20mg/day) in order to maintain a bit of muscle mass and boost RBC count.

Try altitude training if you can though

L-Carnitine and anadrol together. Thoughts? Not looking to abuse it 40-50mg day anadrol. Has anyone used something like this before? I don’t want to gain a lot of weight as that will not help me run faster lol

cardarine has been linked to rapid development of cancerous tumours in HED of like 10mg/day. Oxymetholone at 4-50mg/day will cause quite a bit of water retention and weight gain and thus likely be counterproductive to athletic performance in an aerobic sense.

Every 10mg/day of an oral is roughly the equiv of 100mg/wk of a medium entered compound. Doubt you’ll ever see a marathon runner (professional) running 500mg test/wk.

Are you on TRT? If you’re on TRT adding a smidge of a strong androgen may be of benefit

Beta alanine helps, creatine will help too (increased lactate threshold)

L-Carnitine sorry. I did one bottle of Cardarine and didn’t do anything really impressive so stopped about 3/4 through. Wasn’t worth the risk.

Myo-Inositol Trispyrophosphate (ITPP)

Iron, beetroot and pomegranate juice made a noticeable difference for me

Started taking B12 shots, (always have taken iron, multivitamins, omega3s BCAA and beet juice) and notice a pretty big difference in how focused i am as well as energy. Seems to do the trick for me. In Canada you can get the B12 over the counter in 10ml coals for 5 bucks.