T Nation

Anything Special Worth Trying?

exempting creatine and N.O. and typical protien/aminos....

thanks,

Tyler

cocaine

seriously man, be more specific

Emu oil is supposed to be fabulous!

what are these protiens you speak of?

I tried farting once and sharted, needless to say, not special or worth trying again

It's all about 2009!

Have you looked in the store? Read about the products and see what looks of interest to you!

LR

maybe he should look for a spoon... to be fed with

*fixed

Yes, please try the para-workout protocol as written by Thibs and post reaction/results. Thank you.

http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_thibaudeau/questions_about_paraworkout_nutrition

If you can't get Anaconda the protocols to do are as follow:

PROTOCOL 1 (1-3 times per week, when working on a weak area)
Workout - 60 = Alpha-GPC
W - 40 = 1 FINiBAR
W - 30 = 2 scoops Surge Workout Fuel
W - 15 = 2 scoops Surge Recovery
During workout (early half) = 1 FINiBAR
During workout (later half) = 1 scoop Surge Workout Fuel
W + 15 = Grow! Whey 2 scoops
W + 90 minutes = Grow! Whey 2 scoops

PROTOCOL 2 (other workouts)
Workout - 60 = Alpha-GPC
W - 40 = 1 FINiBAR
W - 30 = 2 scoops Surge Workout Fuel
During workout (early half) = 1 FINiBAR
During workout (later half) = 1 scoop Surge Workout Fuel
W + 15 = 1 scoop Surge Recovery, 1 scoop Grow! Whey
W + 90 = Grow! Whey 2 scoops

I don't eat eggs my CHO is negative and I shoot the yolk all over Tory Lane

a good multi.

It was in reponse to this 09er post. The joke was ruined.

http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/i_saw_a_girl_lay_an_eggliterally

I always exempt N.O., but I heard some people are getting great results on this brand new stuff called steroids.

It is a helluva drug.

There basically steeroidz from what I hear, if you take them you'll get hyoooooge really quickly. But if you stop you'll lose 401 1bs [sic].

Badger Milk

S

Go outside and eat grass

at least its free

hmmm for some reason it looks as if my post was edited or i posted this in a trance...

should have added in there looking for couple pounds lean muscle over the next several months.

anything like the M1T a few years ago?

few pounds of muscle goes a long way....

no "illegal" supps as i have police test coming up.

Eat iron heavily and consistently.

In all serious, it depends on what you're looking for. I'll be perfectly honest with my supplement reviews, but two of my favorites are:

Alpha Male (through Biotest.) - Noticeable increase libido, "edge" in the weight room, focus, libido, confidence, and libido. And sex drive. And libido. Seriously, you will never have a problem getting in the mood when taking that shit. I hope you don't, anyway.

HOT-ROX - Great fat-burner. Pure and simple. I'm going to try taking this differently than I did last time - introducing in towards the latter part of my diet, rather than closer to the beginning. It's a strong stimulant, and you can really feel it.