T Nation

Anything Helps, Masterdrol

ok for starters i am brand new to this site (F_N_G). So here we go i started to take this liquid masterdrol by lg science and have done extensive reaserch trying to find any kind of info or reviews on the stuff, to bad for me i end up with nothing every where i go. so if anyone has taken or knows anything about this stuff
PLEASE help me out!!!

If I understand you correctly, you started to take something, and THEN figured you’d try and find out what it was? I really hope I’m wrong but I doubt it.

[quote]stumpy wrote:
If I understand you correctly, you started to take something, and THEN figured you’d try and find out what it was? I really hope I’m wrong but I doubt it. [/quote]

I heard liquid Masterdrol will give you insane libido changes and if you have any predisposition toward beastiality fetishes it will bring that right out. It’s better not to fight the urge and just go with it, the half life is only 14 weeks so just let it run its course and keep plenty of high-quality lubricants on hand to be safe. Just my opinion. Hope this helps.

no the deal is this, i could not find any info on it on the computer but the guy at the store insisted that it was great stuff and he has had people tell him great success stories. so i figurd i would give it a try. probably stupid but now i got the stuff so i take it.
as far as the animal gig i will do my best to avoid any animals for the next 14 weeks.
on an honest note you guys got any good info on it???

my advice would be to throw it out and get some real steroids that you know the side effects and deal with them properly but you are prob gonna take this shit anyway.

i am sure that if you really look you will find info on it. try anabolicminds.com they have a large section devoted to legal supplements.

everyone on this board is just going to heckle you for buying something because some swole bro at the supplement store said it would make you huuuuuge.