T Nation

Anything Else I Need

Hello T-Nation. I think I have completed my supplement needs, and I am looking for anything I may be missing, that I can’t get from whole food that is.

I am a firm believer that with whole foods a proper bulk can be accomplished so I choose to get most of my calories through there. However I do take supplements.

I have BCAAs which I take daily, some Grow! whey protein, and some Surge. I think that these are really all I am ever going to need from supplements, does it look good to everyone else?

[quote]T-man21 wrote:
Hello T-Nation. I think I have completed my supplement needs, and I am looking for anything I may be missing, that I can’t get from whole food that is.

I am a firm believer that with whole foods a proper bulk can be accomplished so I choose to get most of my calories through there. However I do take supplements.

I have BCAAs which I take daily, some grow whey protein, and some Surge. I think that these are really all I am ever going to need from supplements, does it look good to everyone else?[/quote]

Looks okay, but it’d be nice to know your goals, and what other types of supplements you’d be willing to take. Before you take BCAA’s I’d reccomend taking Fish Oils and a whole food Multi. The combination of those two increases wellness and health better than anything , except exercising.

I agree to the above. Also, I highly suggest creatine.

Ah, that was stupid of me. Well, currently I am in a bulk, I weigh 195 pounds and am 6’2". I do CW Total body training from good ole T-Nation. My goal would be about 220, which I would then cut into about 210. I eat clean foods, and take Surge post weight workouts which are three days a week.

I recently cut cardio for faster gains, but I don’t like more than 2lbs a week so as not to greatly increase my body fat which is about 11 right now. I don’t know how i feel about creatine, mostly due to the fact of the classic big angry guy stereotype who uses creatine. I am a studnet so I am strapped for cash so I got what I deemed to be most useful. Fish oils you say…I know they are very heart healthy and promote low body fat but Would I need them right now?

I also currently take a multivitamin.