Anyone Wrapped Up in Everquest?

that funeral raid was fucking hilarious

[quote]Kalle wrote:
LiftSmart wrote:
I knew a few hockey players that secretly played WoW but were ashamed of it.

Most of them quit after about a year or two but one of them kept playing and dropped out of school, stopped doing sports, got kicked out of his parents house and sold his motorbike to pay for rent.

I have no idea where he’s at now. Oh yeah, he got fat as fuck too.

DAMN, He might as well of smoked crack. At least than he would have got to fuck some crack whores instead of spanking it to some elf avatar. He wouldn’t have gotten fat either. [/quote]

He started playing it because he broke his leg and had nothing to do for 6 months. Probably the worst decision he ever made.

I just don’t get how someone can get so addicted a to a damn video game (other than diablo 2).

When I was in college I seen a guy that loved playing evercrack. He was so wrapped up in this game. He made excuses not to listen to the teachers lectures cause he was confused(all a bit of a ploy if you ask me). Then he would play all the time through labs. After school. He failed a few classes that semester.

Nothing says loser to me more then paying to go to school to play evercrack.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
I just don’t get how someone can get so addicted a to a damn video game (other than diablo 2).[/quote]

Buddy your not going to have a fun time when Diablo 3 comes out, are you?

I play WOW all the time, here is a picture of me and my bad ass new computer, don’t tell my mom I was smoking in her house, she’d kick my ass.

I played A mmo from 2002-2007 … alot of wasted time… literally thousands and thousands of hours

oh man I had a serious addiction problem when it came to MMO’s. I started off early with starcraft…then diablo 2…then got rediculously addicted to WoW. Cut all that shit out because MMO= no life. Now i just sit back and relax after a long day of work and the gym and play Halo 3 =P

Yeah…I’m much the same…gimme a game that I can go in, blow a few bad guys up, and leave. Great stress reliever.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
I just don’t get how someone can get so addicted a to a damn video game (other than diablo 2).[/quote]

i was reading that and thought to myself…ok this kid has never played D2, then i say it.

i was seriously addicted to that game for like a year straight. oh god, bad times.

i actually got really good too, i had one of the best level 17 duelers around.

made a wicked good Sback barb

only reason i ever stopped is because one day for no reason it just wouldnt let me log on. so i stopped, thank fucking god.

now im addicted to bodybuilding. i figure if youre gonna put so much time into something you might as well have some real world results…that can actually get you laid.

Everquest was always fun. Good way to kill time before bed and get some kicks for a few bucks a month. Personally I found Dark Age of Camelot more fun because I can use some killer shrooms and make bad puns.