Anyone Worked with Shelby Starnes?

Looking to hire a prep coach, first choice was Meadows but he is a bit too expensive for me at the moment so my next choice is shelby.

Anybody have any exp. With working with him? Ill be dieting for 16 to 20 weeks.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Looking to hire a prep coach, first choice was Meadows but he is a bit too expensive for me at the moment so my next choice is shelby.

Anybody have any exp. With working with him? Ill be dieting for 16 to 20 weeks.[/quote]

Shelby was great.

great communication, very knowledgeable, always available to answer questions.

Anybody have any exp. With working with him? Ill be dieting for 16 to 20 weeks.[/quote]
Yes, he’s a pro at what he does, absolute machine of a man

He will diet the fuck out you though , and you will suffer towards the end for sure.

Embrace the pain though, and bring your best to the stage

ELS, I know obviously you can’t post what Shelby’s giving you, but it’d be cool to see a log of your progress

alright thanks guys, I’ll be going with shelby starting friday then. The only thing holding me back from dieting is just the always wanting more muscle factor, but there’s no point in carrying around this extra fat, so, time to get shredded! and if things go good then ill do a show. I am definitely my worst critic so starting a thread may be a good idea yogi for some other opinions as well.

alright thanks guys, I’ll be going with shelby starting friday then. The only thing holding me back from dieting is just the always wanting more muscle factor, but there’s no point in carrying around this extra fat, so, time to get shredded! and if things go good then ill do a show. I am definitely my worst critic so starting a thread may be a good idea yogi for some other opinions as well. [/quote]

do it, brother. It’ll be awesome to see what you can achieve with Shelby in your corner