Anyone Who Has Done ABBH Come Here

I’m planning on trying out Chad Waterburys ABBH program. If you have actually done this program can you tell me if you have seen good results or not because im skeptical. However this is nothing knew, once i see something im not used to i investigate.

I recently finished about 8 weeks of that program. I feel that I got really good results. Lower bf and I felt full and strong through the whole cycle. I gained weight even while keeping my calories the same. Of course, just like any other program, I can’t leave things alone so I added arm work on the upper body days. On the 10 x 3 day I did ladders db curl/ overhead tri ext. and on the other day I would do bb curl/skull crushers EDT style.

[quote]theflowjob wrote:
I’m planning on trying out Chad Waterburys ABBH program. If you have actually done this program can you tell me if you have seen good results or not because im skeptical. However this is nothing knew, once i see something im not used to i investigate.[/quote]

I have found it to be extremely successful. In my opinion, the muscle groups undergoing 10x3 are the ones that respond at any given time. The 5x10 days are more or less maintanence.

I replaced the dips with OH presses because, well, I need to.

Use your discretion.

It is an extremely simple yet brutal workout. I like it a lot and recommend it to newbs looking to start something serious

I’m completely new to this game and did the ABBH. I liked it a lot, gave me good strength and it was easy to follow. Can only recommend it.

[quote]theflowjob wrote:
I’m planning on trying out Chad Waterburys ABBH program. If you have actually done this program can you tell me if you have seen good results or not because im skeptical. However this is nothing knew, once i see something im not used to i investigate.[/quote]

Ok, so you’re looking for feedback from others about the program. I guess that makes sense.

But what will you be doing while you wait for responses in this thread? I mean, you’ll still be training with some decent weights in the meantime, right?

I did it a few years ago. I think I gained 5-7lbs without an increase in waist size. My measurements went up, my strength went up very slightly on some lifts.

Thank you everyone for your feedback. Looks like I’m going to do this program being that all i got was positive feedback.