Anyone Watching The Shield?

First off… O’Hooligan… what is up with the new avatar?

and… Vic Mackey wants me

okay… I know it is all me… but DAMN

I want Vic to kill Shane

then fuck me

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

okay… I know it is all me… but DAMN

I want Vic to kill Shane

then fuck me

[/quote]

…if you need someone to work the video camera.

holler at a player.

Yeah, it sucks they are ending it, but yep… It’s getting good… I think they said only 4 episodes left…

As was mention Sons of Anarchy is friggin’ awesome, lovin’ that show…

Anyone that watches it though, who the hell is Sam Crow or what are they referring to???

SAMCRO = Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club - Richmond Original charter. Or at least that’s what the wiki says.

Only 2 episodes left and I still have no idea how this is going to end. There is no way Vic is getting out of this shit though. I think he’d eat a bullet before he went to prison though.

I think that its 3 shows left, I am not sure what will happen, but you now someone will get killed.

I have a theory that Julian will let Shane go free after catching him, Kill Ronnie, and then capture Vic and let him take the fall for everything.

That or Cassie kills Vic in the last few minutes of the show finale.

[quote]BradyZ wrote:
I think that its 3 shows left, I am not sure what will happen, but you now someone will get killed.

I have a theory that Julian will let Shane go free after catching him, Kill Ronnie, and then capture Vic and let him take the fall for everything.

That or Cassie kills Vic in the last few minutes of the show finale.[/quote]

I think the actual finale is going to be in the next to last episode. The final episode should be a denoument of sorts. At least that’s what I want to see. The worst thing would be to have Vic get arrested or killed in the last scene of the last episode with no wrap-up at all. That’s a shitty way to end a 7 season series.

I just don’t want him getting caught and going to prison.

Either kill him or have him figure out a way to get away with everything.

Maybe Shane’s wife is going to kill Vic. I can’t stand her.

I think Mara is going to screw Shane over, I think she will take the deal given to her and keep her and her kids safe and let Shane either get caught or killed.

Same with Vic wife.

They said in a preview at the beginning of the season that we won’t expect the ending.

I just hope it doesn’t end in a crappy way like the Sopranos did.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
SAMCRO = Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club - REDWOOD Original charter. Or at least that’s what the wiki says.[/quote]

Fixed

I think Batman’s gonna swoop in …

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:
SAMCRO = Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club - REDWOOD Original charter. Or at least that’s what the wiki says.

Fixed[/quote]

Ah, my mistake.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Anyone watching this season?

Fuck me its intense.[/quote]

I’ve watched an episode or two, it’s pretty good, but The Wire blows it out of the water. If you haven’t seen that, invest in the DVDs.

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Anyone watching this season?

Fuck me its intense.

I’ve watched an episode or two, it’s pretty good, but The Wire blows it out of the water. If you haven’t seen that, invest in the DVDs.[/quote]

Oh I’ve heard about it. I want to… by the time I started hearing about that show on Opie and Anthony, it was the last season already.

Regarding The Shield, why would Shane hang out in LA? Besides the obvious reason that he needs to be around for the show to end properly.

If I had $100,000 and all those people looking for me, it wouldn’t be hard to at least get down to Mexico, where in previous episodes Shane was known to have contacts.

The only good way for the show to end is for Vic and Shane to both end up dead. But that would be too predictable. Great writing this year for sure. I hate waiting seven days between episodes.

Shane dies, he has to. Vic and Ronnie end up south. Anyone else not like Claudette? I couldn’t stand her for 7 seasons.

[quote]snipeout wrote:
Shane dies, he has to. Vic and Ronnie end up south. Anyone else not like Claudette? I couldn’t stand her for 7 seasons.[/quote]

Claudette sucks!! I hate the holier than thou attitude. Has she even contributed anything to a case on her own?

she does a great acting job because i can’t stand the bitch. I hope vic somehow off’s her

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
SAMCRO = Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club - Richmond Original charter. Or at least that’s what the wiki says.[/quote]

I thought it was something like that, but it never came across the show, at least I didn’t catch it…

Anyway, thanks…