Anyone Using Via Viente

One of the trainers at the gym I work at is using this product. It appears to be a “high” antioxidant supplement. The main ingredients are: Grape, Gentain root, Bilberry, Cranberry, Noni, Skullcap, Prune, Blueberry, Apple, Aloe vera, and “VME” (Vilcabamba Mineral Essence). It is pretty expensive, a months supply according to the dosing recommendations, costs $130. . . seems to me a person could buy and eat a lot of fruit for that kind of cash. Anyone using this or heard anything about it?

Try Greens +, a lot cheeper and has the same stuff in it

[quote]cheesehead wrote:
One of the trainers at the gym I work at is using this product. It appears to be a “high” antioxidant supplement. The main ingredients are: Grape, Gentain root, Bilberry, Cranberry, Noni, Skullcap, Prune, Blueberry, Apple, Aloe vera, and “VME” (Vilcabamba Mineral Essence). It is pretty expensive, a months supply according to the dosing recommendations, costs $130. . . seems to me a person could buy and eat a lot of fruit for that kind of cash. Anyone using this or heard anything about it?
[/quote]

I agree with last poster - you’re better off with a much cheaper and equal quality source such as Greens +.

Better than Greens + is the product I use - Green Alive.

www.greenalive.com/greenalive.htm

Compare the ingredients against most other “greens” powders and you’ll find that Green Alive is better. And the same price (or less) than Greens +.
Greens + just came to the market first so that’s why everyone knows it best.

If you are absolutely intent on trying to get antioxidants from a berry source I highly recommend this product:

nulifevitamins.com/productdetail/productdetail.asp?Product_Name=Berry%20Splash%20Liquid

Just not in the liquid form (I’ve never tried it in liquid; maybe it’s good?). I use powder which people in the US can order from here (us Canadians can get it in any Nutrition House store):
www2.clicshop.com/Stores/naturessource/c275403.2.html

It’s MUCH cheaper than the one you’re pondering and you’ll notice it has all the same ingredients plus a top ingredient - Acai
Ingredients are: Acai fruit extract, acerola cherries extract, grape seed extract, pomegranate fruit extract, paraguary tea extract, guarana seed extract, goji berry extract, blueberry fruit extract, elderberry fruit extract, cupuacu fruit extract, cranberry fruit extract, bilberry fruit extract and raspberry fruit extract.
$35 Canadian a month.

I switched from this berry antioxidant product to a greens product (Green Alive) and found much better results. Energy, recovery, mood, etc all better with Green Alive, vs Berry Extract. Maybe because I already eat lots of colorful fruits in a day.

My favorite all-in-one pill-based antioxidant supplement is Syntrax’s Radox.
www.bodybuilding.com/store/syn/radox.html

I’ve yet to take another anti-oxidant blend that comes anywhere close to this one (aside from outrageous $130 a month supplements).

My verdict:

Green Alive - 1 tablespoon a day mixed in 125mL (1/2 cup) of apple juice (to make it easier to swallow)
Cost per month - $35 Canadian

and

Radox - 3 caps per day
Cost per month - $20 US

So for basically just less than half of what you’re planning on spending you could get both of these products.

Look into it further before dropping $130 on anything.