T Nation

Anyone Using Anavar?

anyone using anavar? if so how much and what kind of results

Run it at 50mgs a day for 6 weeks atleast. As long as you are training hard and eating well…expect to gain decent strength and possibly some size. If you take it and diet…expect to see alot of veins pop up that you never knew you had. You would keep strength and muscle if you dieted.

facko,

Do you divide up the dosage daily? Or do you take it all at once?

divide up the dose

Agreed, I’ve been taking Var for over a year 20mgs morning, 10 to 20mgs noon, and another 20mgs at night - I’m 34 and the leanest I’ve ever been, 5% bf 2 weeks ago when I checked it.

For a year?? Wow!

Yeah, it sounds like a long time, but it’s really not. I don’t run high mgs anymore 250mgs of test a week, get all my levels checked every 6 weeks … if everything is where it needs to be I just keep everything the same.

[quote]senutrition wrote:
Yeah, it sounds like a long time, but it’s really not. I don’t run high mgs anymore 250mgs of test a week, get all my levels checked every 6 weeks … if everything is where it needs to be I just keep everything the same.[/quote]

do you have your liver function tested too? I hope so!

I was running Var at 50mg a day during a sustanon cycle I was planning on running it for 6 weeks but stopped after 3 due to high BP, nosebleeds and chest pains which I credited to the var

i have run var at 100mg ED for 6 weeks. some of the most outstanding results i have seen since ive been cycling (long time). vascularity was second to none… the only serious side effects were my lipid profiles… but they soon recovered.

[quote]senutrition wrote:
Agreed, I’ve been taking Var for over a year 20mgs morning, 10 to 20mgs noon, and another 20mgs at night - I’m 34 and the leanest I’ve ever been, 5% bf 2 weeks ago when I checked it. [/quote]

Anavar will not make you lean, so you are bashing the fook out of your liver for no real reason if being lean is your goal.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
senutrition wrote:
Yeah, it sounds like a long time, but it’s really not. I don’t run high mgs anymore 250mgs of test a week, get all my levels checked every 6 weeks … if everything is where it needs to be I just keep everything the same.

do you have your liver function tested too? I hope so!

I was running Var at 50mg a day during a sustanon cycle I was planning on running it for 6 weeks but stopped after 3 due to high BP, nosebleeds and chest pains which I credited to the var

[/quote]

For sure - Test levels, igf levels and liver enzymes/function. I’ve always checked out fine … believe me my Dr. would not prescribe me Test if anything was abnormal. Now when I was running 750mgs to 1000mgs of Test a week my liver enzymes where a little high

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
senutrition wrote:
Agreed, I’ve been taking Var for over a year 20mgs morning, 10 to 20mgs noon, and another 20mgs at night - I’m 34 and the leanest I’ve ever been, 5% bf 2 weeks ago when I checked it.

Anavar will not make you lean, so you are bashing the fook out of your liver for no real reason if being lean is your goal.
[/quote]

Electric,

As ive heard from many people, and seen researches, i tell you Oxandrolone does decrease subcutaneous and visceral fat... but hey, im not saying i agree on the idea of using it for a long time purely to get lean… just a thought…

Gab