Anyone Used Vacutest to Keep Roids?

Since I can’t find borosilicate vials anywhere in my country I thought I could use this vacutests to keep my roids in. They can hold around 5ml(5 vials).

They are sterile as they are used to keep blood for tests in and they have a rubber plug inside the red plastic cork and it’s pretty thick. It could stand atleast 20 pins without deteriorating.
So what do you guys think?

They are plastic unfortunetly.
The roids do come in vials but in 1ml vials and since I use them for TRT I dose 1/2 of a vial each week split in 2 injections and that makes it a bitch to keep the remaining liquid in the vial sterile and dust free.
I wanted to import but after they estimated it would take up to 3 weeks for the vials to get here OR faster(like one week) but it would cost around 60$ making the vials more expensive than 6 months of TRT.

[quote]Redknee wrote:
They are plastic unfortunetly.
The roids do come in vials but in 1ml vials and since I use them for TRT I dose 1/2 of a vial each week split in 2 injections and that makes it a bitch to keep the remaining liquid in the vial sterile and dust free.
I wanted to import but after they estimated it would take up to 3 weeks for the vials to get here OR faster(like one week) but it would cost around 60$ making the vials more expensive than 6 months of TRT.
[/quote]

Why wouldn’t you just store the desired amount in syringes?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I suspect OP is worried about blood contamination from aspiration.
BBB[/quote]
That.

The insuline idea is actually quite good! Will do just that.
Thanks everyone for the time and answers.

Sorry to wake an old thread but are syringes not made out of plastic to?

You know what… Since I have a lot of test e vials I’ll just dump one into the vacutest and see what hapens.
Will report back!
Thanks!