Anyone Used Se7en?

Have any guys used this or know someone that has used it for fat loss that can comment on their results?

[quote]Bullyson wrote:
Have any guys used this or know someone that has used it for fat loss that can comment on their results?[/quote]

I have an old unopened bottle that I originally bought for my wife. I was actually going to start using it next week. I’ll let you know how it goes.

I’m a big fan and long-time consistent user of Se7en.

It seems to help maintain a certain sharpness and leanness level once you are already there. It’s been called a ‘hardening agent’, and while I have no idea what that actually means, it seems to come close to describing its effect.

It’s cheap and I think definitely worth at least a try.

[quote]Serge A. Storms wrote:
I’m a big fan and long-time consistent user of Se7en.

It seems to help maintain a certain sharpness and leanness level once you are already there. It’s been called a ‘hardening agent’, and while I have no idea what that actually means, it seems to come close to describing its effect.

It’s cheap and I think definitely worth at least a try. [/quote]

Ok that’s good to know. Do you take just two caps a day like the directions say or extra for being a male? Also how long before you started to notice anything?

I usually take 2 caps 2x/day, but I honestly don’t know if it works better than taking 1 cap twice per day.

I’d say you might notice something after about 4 or 5 days of use if you are already pretty lean and in-tune with subtle changes.

Ok thanks