T Nation

Anyone Used Josh Bryant's Coaching?

Has anyone here worked with Josh Bryant? Thanks to @chris_ottawa I checked out his stuff and really liked it and started incorporating some of it into my training.

I emailed him through the contact on his website and I realize he probably gets tons of emails but it’s been about three weeks and I was curious how long he takes to respond. I’d rather not be that guy who emails a bunch just because I feel entitled to a response haha

I’m not against going with a different coach with similar training philosophies if anyone has suggestions, he would just be my top pick.

I haven’t, but I’m pretty sure Greg Panora has a pretty similar system. He definitely rates Josh as a coach. Check my log if you want to see how Greg trains us.

Thanks man I’ll check out your log and Greg

Maybe try sending another e-mail, you could also try to get his attention by leaving a comment in one of his recent youtube videos. He usually responds to questions on there. It sounds like he is pretty busy but if you didn’t hear back after 3 weeks then he must have missed your e-mail.

I believe he only answers to clients/prospects in email.

Use social media for general questions.

But the general question was Josh, will you coach me? haha

Maybe I needed to provide more info in the email to be considered a prospect? I just put when the next meet is that I’d like to do and asked if he had the availability to be my coach.

He probably skipped over your e-mail or it ended up in his junk folder. I would write something in the youtube comments like “Hey Josh, I e-mailed you about coaching a few weeks ago and didn’t get a response. Is there another way to get in touch with you? Are you still accepting clients?”

I think I’ll try that. Thanks man

Paste your email here, remove any personal detail…

Hey Josh,

I’m looking for online training and looking to do a powerlifting meet in May. I just competed and am taking some time off but want to start training again end of January will you be taking new clients on then?

Thanks,

Also I was mistaken it was roughly two weeks ago not three that I sent the email above

Did you send a direct email or did you use the form on his website?

I used the form on his site because I assumed it went directly to his email. Should I try sending a direct email?

Update: Sent it to his direct email and got an email back a couple hours later. Can’t wait to start working with him