Anyone Used Equipoise?

Do you prefer the EQ over Win jj?

Hey, hey! wait your turn! lol im joking.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Were looking at 750mg/week test E and 50mg/day of good olde dianabol. I just saw the numbers on equipoise, kinda pricey. Id probably do 400mg/week since thats the bottom end of the range I’m looking at. I like it because it seems its like deca without the suppression, I still get the lovely bloat, and my appetite matches a doped up race ponys. Win/win IMO. Sorry about the thread, but it beckoned to be murdered. [/quote]

lol…

well i think that the similarities between eq and deca were wrong… but i kinda know what you mean, i think it will be a great addition, and i expect to like it and add it in often in the future… soon ill be brewing 100mls of the stuff!

As for you - stick to your plan for the first time… i personally would only use 1 anabolic for the start… to see how you deal… but your choice, test and dbol for first cycle - and well constructed as it will be - youll love it! bet you dont wait 3 years or whatever GB!! :wink:

JJ

[quote]redbull250 wrote:
Do you prefer the EQ over Win jj?[/quote]

great avatar!

I never had eq… but i can safely answer that already! i have no fondness for winstrol… and doubt i will use it again unless i get it cheap and am bored with my hair…

I got no strength from it (it was with deca) deca gives me zero progestin problems anyway so its anti-progesterone capabilities were pointless…
Didnt help recovery… didnt give me any noticeable gains or hardness other than i have on deca and proviron.

JJ

one of my 1st cycles was eq with a little test. 12 weeks, the first two @800 and 3-12 @ 400. low dose test E along side, like 250 a week split up.

i got huge

good times

Dezz

wow… great, thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

[quote]mbaina wrote:
I did an eight weeker of test cyp and eq. I ran the test at 750/wk and the eq at 400/wk. Now the shit was sealth, so it was definately underdosed, but I didn’t really get much off of that cycle at all. I know its strange, but I did get really bad joint pain, and so did my friend. The only thing we were able to contribute it to was the eq. I know of two other people online who reported the same joint pain from the stealth eq. Anyway, the point is, I would probably run a lower dose of eq for a longer period of time.[/quote]

I’m using some stealth EQ right now and this shit is killer. I do a cc of test E 250 and a cc of EQ 200 E3D. I plan on going off when I stop making progress.

What sucks about ordering is that you cant track packages from mid east and europe because they use regular mail and that sucks

WAITING WAITING WAITING

Hagar - i like the gear too… i think it has improved from when Mbaina used them… i know the packaging has been “modified”…

Chemist - love the name, you into techno at all? theres a DJ/Producer called the surgeon… anyway - my package took all of…

4 days, ordered sat, came today…!#

It is burning a hole in my Amygdala! (if that is where greed/want/desire comes from - may be too complex an emotion…)

JJ