T Nation

Anyone Used Equipoise?

I am going to ask a question… i do not want a single post about “EQUIPOISE SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR LESS THAT XX WEEKS BETWEEN 11 AND 13.”

You know that i am aware of the common knowledge… what i am also aware of is my ever shrinking wallet width!

If i only took the advice here, i would never ever had run a Deca cycle for 8 weeks, only 12… or 10 at a minimum. But i have made GREAT gains from 200-300mg of deca over 8 weeks, as i have 500mg El Test’rono over 7 WEEKS!! I know, crazy! ;p

I know the advice is based on the fact while you will gain on these compounds below 10-12 weeks, you COULD gain more using the full cycle length. I am only pulling your metaphorical todgers.

I get that, you now i know a little about this stuff… so my question is if anyone has used Eq at 10 weeks, at what dosage and what were the gains like?

The truth is, if i run 10 weeks i get to use 400mg, if i do 12 weeks i get to use 333mg.

I could get some more, i have the money, but i really, REALLY shouldnt. I shouldnt have bought any gear actually, i have no job and am moving house and city, with no belongings, friends or future to speak of yet. I am either very stupid,or ball-sey…

So has anyone used eq over 10 or less weeks, and also what would you ugly bastards recommend i do (after said information), the 10x400mg or the 12x333mg?

I have been reading up and some places say 200-400mg is the “normal” Illicit use range, and some say 4-600mg is.
Some say cycles longer than 8-10 weeks, and some say 12 weeks.

Now, again, you know i am no flake who cant tell his head from his arsehole… i KNOW that 400-600mg over 12 weeks is better than ower over less time, but that isnt an option unless i am informed that 333-400mg over 10-12 weeks is USELESS and i may as well send it to one of you lovely ladies!
In which case i will buy more of this “psycho-creating elixir” (tongue in cheek;p)

Jayjay

I did an eight weeker of test cyp and eq. I ran the test at 750/wk and the eq at 400/wk. Now the shit was sealth, so it was definately underdosed, but I didn’t really get much off of that cycle at all. I know its strange, but I did get really bad joint pain, and so did my friend. The only thing we were able to contribute it to was the eq. I know of two other people online who reported the same joint pain from the stealth eq. Anyway, the point is, I would probably run a lower dose of eq for a longer period of time.

I ran it with masteron trenbolone and winstrol. I obviously didnt really see gains sense I was dieting for a show, but holy hell does it make you veiny.

I do plan on running it at around 400mg/wk with sust 250 and enthanate in a few weeks after I clean out.

One thing I loved about it o man do you want to eat…holy freakin shit, the fridge would cringe everytime i came by, it new it was gonna get cleaned out.

LillGuy001 would be a good resource for info. He ran it for a good length of time, for various reasons.

Mbaina, 5.0 and Alex, thanks for your posts!!

Mbaina… yours was PARTICULARLY interesting - and all i will say is… hmm… i’m have suddenly begun to not look forward to this cycle as much as before if you now what i mean…! lol

Alex, how long did you run it for mate? And what would you personally choose knowing what you know about it - 333mg at 12 weeks or 400mg for 10 weeks?

And cheers 5.0, i’ll PM him

:slight_smile:

Hell JJ, I’m not to sure man. I don’t do my cycles the “mad scientest” as I call him does. I’m pretty sure I ran it for about 12weeks. I noticed a huge workout boost in about 2 weeks man, it was absolutely insane. I could workout for hours and I never wanted to stop(granted this was my first time ever using anything).

I was running 400mg/wk I popped it twice a week(so I’d say 400mg for 10-11weeks, i did like 1cc+test when i started to taper).

I was doing - 400mg trenbolone, 300mg masteron, 400mg EQ , 200mg Winny(inject)
so about 1,300mg/wk - god damn that was fun. Now you are making me not want to come off talking about it!

I personally think its a better drug for bulking up if you get the side effect of the appetite stimulation, its totally out of this world like I said.

I kick started my cycle with - 1cc sust 250 - 1 CC Enthanate - 1 CC Deca(4weeks iirc)

So thats my only grounds for saying I like EQ better than Deca.

[quote]Alex-P wrote:
Hell JJ, I’m not to sure man. I don’t do my cycles the “mad scientest” as I call him does. I’m pretty sure I ran it for about 12weeks. I noticed a huge workout boost in about 2 weeks man, it was absolutely insane. I could workout for hours and I never wanted to stop(granted this was my first time ever using anything).

I was running 400mg/wk I popped it twice a week(so I’d say 400mg for 10-11weeks, i did like 1cc+test when i started to taper).

I was doing - 400mg trenbolone, 300mg masteron, 400mg EQ , 200mg Winny(inject)
so about 1,300mg/wk - god damn that was fun. Now you are making me not want to come off talking about it!

I personally think its a better drug for bulking up if you get the side effect of the appetite stimulation, its totally out of this world like I said.

I kick started my cycle with - 1cc sust 250 - 1 CC Enthanate - 1 CC Deca(4weeks iirc)

So thats my only grounds for saying I like EQ better than Deca. [/quote]

Nice cycle man! I think deca is very useful, but thats why i am using Eq now - as a replacement, it is meant to be better anabolically, better hardness/less water, not a progestin. similar androgenically… i gonna see… but trying to decide about my dose…

Thanks for the input!

Ya, the water retention was the only reason I didnt use deca up to my show.

I would really say 400mg a week man. Granted I’ve never used less, but I cannot even begin to describe the boost it gave to my workouts even while dieting.

Edit: I was actually considering for a bulk to run:

Sust 250(250mg/wk)- enthanate(300mg/wk)- Deca (300mg/wk) - EQ(400mg/wk) Then weeks 5-11 adding in trenbolon acetate(i used enthanate this year and i dont think its as potent) at 350mg/wk then coming back down.

Thats a good 1,600mg/wk at my peak.

you know how i feel about this jj lol GET SOME MO!!!

The joint pain on EQ is odd. It’s supposed to increase collagen synthesis by a fair amount.

[quote]Alex-P wrote:
Ya, the water retention was the only reason I didnt use deca up to my show.

I would really say 400mg a week man. Granted I’ve never used less, but I cannot even begin to describe the boost it gave to my workouts even while dieting.

Edit: I was actually considering for a bulk to run:

Sust 250(250mg/wk)- enthanate(300mg/wk)- Deca (300mg/wk) - EQ(400mg/wk) Then weeks 5-11 adding in trenbolon acetate(i used enthanate this year and i dont think its as potent) at 350mg/wk then coming back down.

Thats a good 1,600mg/wk at my peak. [/quote]

Great cycle… why sust and enanth, why not prop and enanth - cheaper, yet same result.

I dont see dca and eq together enough, i think they would really be good together… throw in some prop maybe and even some var or winny between 50-100mg a day and you got the beginning of a cut.

ANYWAY… would you say 400mg at 10 weeks then?

TO ALL POSTERS: what week do the gains come - if it is 7, i will be happy stopping at week 10, if it is 7, i MAY go upto 12…

The sust I get is the reallllyy realllyyy good stuff, lol. I also don’t have to pop it as often.(edit: It’s also cheap as hell)

I’d say 10 weeks at 400 yes. Then if you taper do the first shot with like 200mg EQ so you will run basically 11 weeks.

Ive now incorporated EQ into two cycles. The frist was during a huge bulk (ran for 14ish weeks) about a year and a half ago and the second time I only used it for about 7 weeks prior to a physical with a lower dose test.

Its not a compound im all that fond of and will likley only use again in the near future unless its prior to a physical or something of that nature agian.

In your case I would wait until you have the opportunity to get more to run it for the longer period of time.

Or get some powder supplies and then brew your own. Even with some of the more expensive powder sources your still only looking at ~100 bucks for 4 bottles @ 250mg/ml.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Ive now incorporated EQ into two cycles. The frist was during a huge bulk (ran for 14ish weeks) about a year and a half ago and the second time I only used it for about 7 weeks prior to a physical with a lower dose test.

Its not a compound im all that fond of and will likley only use again in the near future unless its prior to a physical or something of that nature agian.

In your case I would wait until you have the opportunity to get more to run it for the longer period of time.

Or get some powder supplies and then brew your own. Even with some of the more expensive powder sources your still only looking at ~100 bucks for 4 bottles @ 250mg/ml.[/quote]

Its funny you should mention that - ordered all my shit last night for brewing.
Well happy… thats me set for life :wink:

Wouldnt you run Eq for 10 weeks then Lilguy? Do you disagree with the post above… reasons! GIVE ME REASONS!

JJ

Many people that Ive know to run it, that like using it dont typically report results until 6-7 weeks in.

Hence the reason I suggest running it longer if its a product you wish to incorporate.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Many people that Ive know to run it, that like using it dont typically report results until 6-7 weeks in.

Hence the reason I suggest running it longer if its a product you wish to incorporate.[/quote]

I agree. Thanks!

After reading up on it for a while I wouldn’t mind adding it to my proposed cycle, sorry for the thread jack. What do you think JayJay?

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
After reading up on it for a while I wouldn’t mind adding it to my proposed cycle, sorry for the thread jack. What do you think JayJay? [/quote]

No probs… its on its last legs. you may as well put it out of its misery… sniff…

See if i care… wimper…

Kill it… go on you COLD, BLACKEYED MONSTER!

As per your cycle - remind me…

:wink:

Lots of GREAT info here guys thanks

Were looking at 750mg/week test E and 50mg/day of good olde dianabol. I just saw the numbers on equipoise, kinda pricey. Id probably do 400mg/week since thats the bottom end of the range I’m looking at. I like it because it seems its like deca without the suppression, I still get the lovely bloat, and my appetite matches a doped up race ponys. Win/win IMO. Sorry about the thread, but it beckoned to be murdered.