Anyone Used Decatest?

has anyone used DECATEST 350 (test e 200 deca 150).want to use deca next cycle.seen DECATEST and want to get reviews on it.Thank you

I heard about a similar product the other day that had 300mg test and 200mg deca per ml. Sounded awesome but I did a bit of research and the test was testosterone undecanoate which doesn’t appear to be a popular choice among bodybuilders.

Will be interesting to hear if anyone’s had any experience of it

It’s about time someone decided to pre-mix steroids, especially for those injecting behind their significant other’s back, who don’t have time to fuck around with 2 vials every time (I’ve been there!) But on the downside, just like pre-mixed cocktails, you can’t choose the mix yourself. And it’s nice to be able to change the mix during your cycle as needed.

[quote]Vortura wrote:
It’s about time someone decided to pre-mix steroids, especially for those injecting behind their significant other’s back, who don’t have time to fuck around with 2 vials every time (I’ve been there!) But on the downside, just like pre-mixed cocktails, you can’t choose the mix yourself. And it’s nice to be able to change the mix during your cycle as needed. [/quote]

Is there any reason why you couldn’t just mix your own in a new sterile vial? If I were shooting e.g. tren ace and test prop ED, I would rather just draw from one vial.