Anyone Use Scrotal Cream?

I used to apply Androgel to my scotum because I got bored. The burning feeling goes away eventually

I feel like trying it ā€¦ Eventually. My Dr can get meds from empower. What state is your compound pharmacy in?

lol ur crazy brother. i saw an example image of guys doing that long term and it ate away at the skin. check out lifting dermatologist on YT he has a pic of it within one of his scrotul cream videos.

You under Dr Nichols care now? @enackers

I switched to cream just yesterday so canā€™t say much. I do agree that there is very little info on the forums, bad or good. The only thing that sucked so far that the applicator got stuck and I could get the cream outā€¦ but it finally did.

Ya the first click did that to me as well, but afterwards it didnā€™t get stuck. I think it just dried up a little at the point of exit. Also when you do the last click wait 10seconfs for it to all come out. Otherwise youā€™ll be left with part of your dosage at the top.

I found rubbing it in a little helps with absorption. Donā€™t put it on and let it sit. Youā€™ll lose too much to the clothing

I just switched to SC injections after using cream for a while.
on creams my levels where all over the place 0.5ml Twice a day of 100mg/ml. Issues I had-

1. Sky high T- 1700 pmol on a range on 260-740. This is one hour post application. Iā€™m assuming my levels then started dropping quickly from there. The docs tried with me using half doses etc but still couldnā€™t get it right.
  2. Crazy high DHT like 3 x the top range
  3. High HCT and haemoglobin had to give blood etc
  4. Still felt average

For me being able to inject a few times a week instead of having to plan my life around having to apply cream twice is an easy trade.

Maybe I was just unlucky. This video pushed me to make the switch-

Yup you can have that issue with creams if the compounding pharmacy doesnā€™t do a good job making it. Iā€™ve heard this min another board and the guy said he switched to a new compound pharmacy and it fixed it

two different very reputable compounding pharmaciesā€¦

Thatā€™s odd. End of day Everyone is different and we have to take that into account. Some jsut do better with one or the other.

Well your levels were very high, so itā€™s not a question of quality of the cream. Maybe your body just didnā€™t like the hormone profile of one to two large peaks in a 24-hour period.

1 Like

Odd because naturally body is used to daily spikes. Maybe not two. Iā€™m also surprised he got that high with just 1 click in am and pm.

Multiple small daily spikes, not massive ones.

1 Like

Yup, Iā€™ve also got fairly low SHBG so just assume I chew it up quicklyā€¦ such a complex issueā€¦ Hopefully injections provide the goods

also whatā€™s with the sudden favour towards cream? seems like it was always slammed

I think a lot of people were putting creams in the same boat as the big pharma gels. They are not the same thing. Iā€™ve only had trouble with levels dropping once and I believe it was due to switching from a 10% cream to a 20% .and I was just absorbing slightly different with the different mixture. Other then that Iā€™ve been stable .and felt pretty good for 6 out of 8 months Iā€™ve been on it.

1 Like

They also like to say they are pricey which is again the big pharma gels. I pay $40 for close to 3 month supply.

i just heard about scrotal cream. The gels are different and i always thought gels and creams were the same, until i found cream being applied to the boys is what generates 8x more absorption. its not that because it is a cream.

@enackers Any source for the 8x more absorption? Im on androforte 5 and want to change to injections because Iā€™m scared I am wasting my time with the cream.

Google it, youā€™ll find plenty of information and studis out there. Weā€™re talking scrotul cream applies to the boys. Itā€™s much higher Because itā€™s applied there. Cannot apply gel there it will burn.

I love it. Feeling great.