Anyone Use Power Load By GNC?

I went to the GNC yesterday to get some powder, when a fellow T-Nationer gave me these Power Load packs for free. I’m wondering how to use these/maximize their effect. I figured the directions on the back of them aren’t just the only way to use them, unless any of you guys say otherwise.

Why did you choose to step foot in a GNC?

Sorry, haven’t used it so I can’t be useful, but the smartass in me is wondering if the supplement companies are so hurting for names that they couldn’t come up with anything better than this…is Ron Jeremy going to be the spokesman?

[quote]slimjim wrote:
Sorry, haven’t used it so I can’t be useful, but the smartass in me is wondering if the supplement companies are so hurting for names that they couldn’t come up with anything better than this…is Ron Jeremy going to be the spokesman?[/quote]

Hahahaha, I was thinking the same thing. “Ejaculoid” …come on.

Powerload is a very old product that we were told to give out to anyone who purchases anything from GNC. Basically it is junk, take it however you want, I prefer giving it to the garbage can.

Ahahaha, alright thanks for the input guys, I’m pretty much saving up for quality Biotest stuff in March so that’s why I go to GNC for now,but thanks for the advice guys, the shit is already in the can.

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
Ahahaha, alright thanks for the input guys, I’m pretty much saving up for quality Biotest stuff in March so that’s why I go to GNC for now,but thanks for the advice guys, the shit is already in the can.[/quote]

Biotest does make good supplements, but you don’t ALWAYS have to buy Biotest. There should be a discount nutrition store within 30 miles of you if you live in a well populated area. If there isn’t, well, you should open one up. LOL! I would ask around and see if you can find one. I live in a suburb of Saint Paul/Minneapolis and I know there are about 5 of them in the surrounding areas.

Good luck!! :slight_smile:

Props to GNC for getting things started 10+ years ago and helping to build the supplement industry. With that being said, they are a dinosaur of an organization and your pocket book and body would be better off by not buying anything in that store. You can get better prices on through internet commerce and you can get better quality on the internet commerce.

[quote]bitenose wrote:
Props to GNC for getting things started 10+ years ago and helping to build the supplement industry. With that being said, they are a dinosaur of an organization and your pocket book and body would be better off by not buying anything in that store. You can get better prices on through internet commerce and you can get better quality on the internet commerce.[/quote]

This is so true, all their products are low quality and usually more expensive than higher quality products out there. They probably make a lot of money off uneducated people in the fitness world.

FAQ.

Q. Your [sic] wrong. Power Load has 75g of CHO, and only 14 of that is sugar. Surge only has ~50g, so Power Load is better.

A. Um, no.

Well I’m using Xyience Inc X-Protein Powder as my powder, I am using Spike and HOT-ROX (I’m aware of the no no of using those two at the same time). I don’t use any of the GNC brand stuff. However, my parents don’t want me buying stuff off the internet for some odd reason, hence why I go there. Oh yeah, I didn’t use the Powerload at all, I was just curious if it was any useful, now I know it’s not, thanks for the advice guys.

P.S. This is uberly sad, but I feel honored that Mr. Barr replied my topic…lol

Parents don’t dig e-shopping? Tell their amish asses that it’s more economically viable and you don’t wanna grow a set of bitch tits from drinking that GNC waste-water-reclaim.

Get a steak knife out of the kitchen, head toward their bedroom door and carve “YOUR RONG” into it… dont just scratch the paint, cut deep into the wood. I usually respond to stupid behavior by acting stupid myself.

FACT: This is what GNC (soy homo) protein does to your brain. See link below:

http://glumbert.com/media/pecs

[quote]bitenose wrote:
Parents don’t dig e-shopping? Tell their amish asses that it’s more economically viable and you don’t wanna grow a set of bitch tits from drinking that GNC waste-water-reclaim.

Get a steak knife out of the kitchen, head toward their bedroom door and carve “YOUR RONG” into it… dont just scratch the paint, cut deep into the wood. I usually respond to stupid behavior by acting stupid myself.

http://glumbert.com/media/pecs[/quote]

I do not see how one can grow bitch tits by using GNC’s 100% whey protein, its the exact same as ON whey and probably very very very similar to any other whey. GNC isnt the highest quality out there, but most of their supplements arent going to hurt you anymore than any other company’s.

Uhhh… guys I use this as my powder… not the GNC stuff, I think I need to clear up that I don’t buy GNC brand stuff, I just shop there for my supplements. They do sell Spike, HOT-ROX, and Tribus there, among other non-GNC brands.

www.xyience.com/pc-539-4-xprotein-xtreme-high-protein-shake.aspx#

[quote]HouseOfAtlas wrote:
Why did you choose to step foot in a GNC?[/quote]

They do carry a multi-v and other good products such as ON Whey. $30 for a 5lb. tub of whey…if you don’t feel like spending your whole paycheck on Biotest supps (I almost do) its a good alternative…

I gave a power load to Catherine. I will not repeat here how she used it. :slight_smile:

Christopher

Power Load ? Ahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh
aahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahah.

Srssly, what a stupid name. But I shop at GNC because, well, here in Canada shipping makes buying online a total beyotch. Besides, for example, you can get 10lbs of ON 100% for like 88 bucks which is roughly what I’d pay for it online anyway, sans the wait times. On the other hand, if I was in America (maybe someday), I’d buy it online for sure, especially from this here site.

[quote]bitenose wrote:

http://glumbert.com/media/pecs[/quote]

Ok, I don’t have sound in my flashplayer right now… but fucking hell this video was disturbing – don’t know what the guy was saying, but pinching his nipples all the time, wtf?

[quote]steinnes wrote:
bitenose wrote:

http://glumbert.com/media/pecs

Ok, I don’t have sound in my flashplayer right now… but fucking hell this video was disturbing – don’t know what the guy was saying, but pinching his nipples all the time, wtf?
[/quote]

…Yeah that was uberly distrubing…