Anyone Use Laser Hair Removal?

Tired of the fucking back wings and upper shoulder hair. Anyone get a laser hair procedure done?

Where?
Cost?
experience?
how long did it take?
was it worth it?

I’m looking to get this done, I’m tired of it. I’m not a sasquatch by any means but I am tired of what I have and having to take care of it.

I wouldn’t shave any other part of my body outside of simple maintenance but the back hair I think every dude should take care of. It’s too much and women hate it.

Trimmed shorter armpit hair and hair below the knees and trimmed pubs is all I run.
Every girl I have been with prefers it. I’ve even brought it up in small talk to see what they like.

And you’ve got to admit there is nothing sweeter than a lady that does a wax on her lady parts for you. I can’t imagine how painful that is.

I could not stand back hair do the lazer. Get drunk if you have to just like getting a tat.

It can be expensive and will take over 10 treatments or so to have permanent hair loss in the area. It feels like someone touching your skin with a lit cigarette. After the swelling and redness goes away, it will be great for a few weeks. Then it will grow back and you may get a bunch of ingrown hairs.

I have the wings and upper back hair like you. I just trim it down to the skin with an Andis trimmer twice a week. It takes less than 5 minutes.

Watchdog have you ever tried Men’s Nair hair removing cream?

Not on my back. I think it would be hard to apply and remove.

Yes you would need a helper and just use the shower with a back brush to remove it. Might be worth a try to see if it lasts longer than shaving.

It’s messy, smelly, and annoying as fuck. You might as well get a wax, Brazilian type of wax, it’s so much easier and lasts way longer. After few sessions you get used to it and it doesn’t hurt, surprisingly.

So it looks like pain or stink that is our choice. HaHa who ever said mens grooming was easy.