T Nation

Anyone Use Compression Garments?

Just wondering if people use compression garments (ie skins) in training and recovery.. Also wonering what you would reccomend. Cheers

[quote]rocca wrote:
Just wondering if people use compression garments (ie skins) in training and recovery… Also wonering what you would reccomend. Cheers[/quote]

i wear full length skins on leg day under a pair of trackpants, i find the hammys fire of harder with the skins on compared to with out, give it ago if you can spare the cash but yeh definatly notice a difference other wise i wouldnt wear then because the feel when wearing them shits me off. Anth

i wear full length skins on leg day under a pair of trackpants, i find the hammys fire of harder with the skins on compared to with out, give it ago if you can spare the cash but yeh definatly notice a difference other wise i wouldnt wear then because the feel when wearing them shits me off. Anth

[/quote]

Yeah i wear the short ones when i train (taekwondo). Havnt really worn them much when i train legs tho

[quote]rocca wrote:

Yeah i wear the short ones when i train (taekwondo). Havnt really worn them much when i train legs tho[/quote]

Give it a go and get back to us, it mmight just be your lucky day.