T Nation

Anyone Use Anabolic-Pharma?

Anyone used www.anabolic-pharma.com and if so are they genuine?

Thanks

What is with these guys joining this forum for a day or two and expecting to receive sources with no research. (not directed towards just you, but I have seen this on this forum numerous times lately)

Try buying a small order from a few sites to see who is legit. (Note some may come through one time and scam you the next) Do your research. I doubt you get replies to your post. -BC

Whats with jackasses who know reliable sources leaving new people out to dry? He IS doing research by asking supposedly knowledgeable people for advice. Fuck this attitude about letting people get fucked out of money and potentially using bad shit. T-Nation is way to high on the “fuck the new guy let him find out the hard way” attitude.

How about I post a long list of legit sites for everyone to see. This sounds like great advice. If he had done research he would know there is a list like this already out there. He and yourself need to realize people arent trying to “screw” anyone. I as well as others are merely trying to protect sources. Hopefully you realize this is a public forum for anyone to see. -BC

I understand the fear of getting in trouble and the protecting of sources, but there are discreet ways of doing things. Thats what PM’s are for. Like PM someone and say, “I read your question, why don’t you give me your email and I can try to give you some advice.” Not saying everyone should do this, but its not that difficult to give some help while being discreet.

[quote]Gianacakos wrote:
Whats with jackasses who know reliable sources leaving new people out to dry? He IS doing research by asking supposedly knowledgeable people for advice. Fuck this attitude about letting people get fucked out of money and potentially using bad shit. T-Nation is way to high on the “fuck the new guy let him find out the hard way” attitude.[/quote]

Jackasses??? This subject has been covered a dozen times…and if you scroll over to page two or three…you’ll find this very topic. IT’S BULLSHIT!

This was HIS FIRST FUCK’N POST…and we’re supposed to just share information? How the hell can you judge anyone here. You have 6 or 7 posts…and you’re calling people out. Go fuck yourself…

People have worked hard to get their sources…and sometimes have been burned…it called RISK. Because I’ve found a great source, does that mean I need to share with a nooob or you??

Why don’t you order from A-P and let this guy know if they’re legit? Share your experience with all of us here…put out your own coin and let us know.

Otherwise…shut the fuck up and don’t call us who try to protect our resources or reply with buying your own and find out as “jackasses”. Most of us have paid the price…one way or the other.

I agree with IronRaider. But to add to it I know nothing about the OP and he expects me to give him sources to AAS. For all i know he could be some 18 year old kid looking for the ‘easy way out’. Which he has already shown by asking for sources within 48hrs after joining. He got the sound advice he needs.

-BC

[quote]Gianacakos wrote:
Whats with jackasses who know reliable sources leaving new people out to dry? He IS doing research by asking supposedly knowledgeable people for advice. Fuck this attitude about letting people get fucked out of money and potentially using bad shit. T-Nation is way to high on the “fuck the new guy let him find out the hard way” attitude.[/quote]

Its called doing some dirt to get respect.if hes got the internet he can search and fiqure shit out on his own like i did.Put in some time.

Actually he asked you nothing about giving your sources. He posted a website and asked if it was legit or not. That is a pretty simple yes or no question. In my opinion this is one of the reasons steroids have such a fucked up profile with the public.

Some guy wants to start them and uses the internet as his only source, not getting advice from anyone. Said guy goes and gets some fucked up shit and grows tits the size of Dolly Parton’s or worse yet gets paralyzed. Then this idiot goes to CNN and says steroids ruined my life because he took the “risk” to earn some “respect”.

Hey asshole, nobody said we want him to buy bunk shit and get fucked up. All that is being said is he needs to earn some respect first. You dont earn respect buy purchasing the first thing you can get your hands on.

Ask some legitimate questions first. Add helpful info to this site and slowly you will get what you are looking for. Try to improve the quality of this site by adding good info and helping people where you can. Then and only then will you gain the trust and knowledge that you are seeking. There has to be some knowledge that you can contribute to make this a better place, if not than you clearly need to spend more time reading and less posting.

A quick analogy, its similar to the military. If you just joined last week you are a private. You speak when spoken to. As you move up the ranks, you will learn more and know more. When you become a Sgt 1st Class with 25 years in would you tell a private the secrets to the next battle plan?? Of course not. You put the time in you reserve the right to know.

[quote]Gianacakos wrote:
Actually he asked you nothing about giving your sources. He posted a website and asked if it was legit or not. That is a pretty simple yes or no question. In my opinion this is one of the reasons steroids have such a fucked up profile with the public.

Some guy wants to start them and uses the internet as his only source, not getting advice from anyone. Said guy goes and gets some fucked up shit and grows tits the size of Dolly Parton’s or worse yet gets paralyzed. Then this idiot goes to CNN and says steroids ruined my life because he took the “risk” to earn some “respect”.[/quote]

OK…No it is not a legitimate site. I would never-ever buy from A-P…ever. There…now I’ve saved him some coin and he’ll never have to worry about buying crap from them.

If “said guy” buys anything from any site…and you say “oh yea…I buy from them all the time and never had a problem.” “Said guy” goes and purchases gear on your word, and grows another testicle, from some bullshit product, how’s he gonna feel then? Hey…you said it was cool…right?

Enough with the arguing. And if the kid does go and get himself paralyzed its got nothing to do with me denying him information about sources. It means he didnt research. Which is what I am telling him to do. Take it how you want. -BC

[quote]1fastford wrote:
Hey asshole, nobody said we want him to buy bunk shit and get fucked up. All that is being said is he needs to earn some respect first. You dont earn respect buy purchasing the first thing you can get your hands on.

Ask some legitimate questions first. Add helpful info to this site and slowly you will get what you are looking for. Try to improve the quality of this site by adding good info and helping people where you can. Then and only then will you gain the trust and knowledge that you are seeking. There has to be some knowledge that you can contribute to make this a better place, if not than you clearly need to spend more time reading and less posting.

A quick analogy, its similar to the military. If you just joined last week you are a private. You speak when spoken to. As you move up the ranks, you will learn more and know more. When you become a Sgt 1st Class with 25 years in would you tell a private the secrets to the next battle plan?? Of course not. You put the time in you reserve the right to know. [/quote]

Oh man, its like the military. Fuck man, these last 6 years in they must’ve been fucking with my head. From being a baby sailor I was taught that no matter what, no matter how, you ALWAYS look out for your fellow service member.

Have they altered boot camp that much in that last 6 years? Is the new attitude, "Fuck the seaman recruit, he’ll learn how to tie knots on his own damn time? If it were the fucking military someone would help this guy out.

On a side note I agree with stopping arguing and doind research. I really didn’t intend to get on here and blast people the way I did. It just rubs me the wrong way when no one seems to want to help. That military analogy just pissed me off, so I had to comment on it.

Alright,some pointers for the rook.Here are some things i look for when i find a site.If they want you to send them a money order and dont accept visa or mastercard they are probably bogus.

Another is if you know of a couple other sites compare the prices of the new site,if the new site is a lot cheaper depending on what country there in they might be bogus.The first site i ordered gear from was steroids4sale.com (not around any more)and i got my first order but not my second.

I think it got nabbed by customs becuase i tracked it to two stops.Anyway make a small order and put pictures of what you get on here.i checked the site and i actually am interested and might make a small purchase.

Get youreself a copy of anabolics 2007 and learn all you can and try to spot fakes.If youre gonna inject shit in youre body that you orderd online you need to know what your doing.

[quote]Gianacakos wrote:
1fastford wrote:
Hey asshole, nobody said we want him to buy bunk shit and get fucked up. All that is being said is he needs to earn some respect first. You dont earn respect buy purchasing the first thing you can get your hands on.

Ask some legitimate questions first. Add helpful info to this site and slowly you will get what you are looking for. Try to improve the quality of this site by adding good info and helping people where you can. Then and only then will you gain the trust and knowledge that you are seeking. There has to be some knowledge that you can contribute to make this a better place, if not than you clearly need to spend more time reading and less posting.

A quick analogy, its similar to the military. If you just joined last week you are a private. You speak when spoken to. As you move up the ranks, you will learn more and know more. When you become a Sgt 1st Class with 25 years in would you tell a private the secrets to the next battle plan?? Of course not. You put the time in you reserve the right to know.

Oh man, its like the military. Fuck man, these last 6 years in they must’ve been fucking with my head. From being a baby sailor I was taught that no matter what, no matter how, you ALWAYS look out for your fellow service member.

Have they altered boot camp that much in that last 6 years? Is the new attitude, "Fuck the seaman recruit, he’ll learn how to tie knots on his own damn time? If it were the fucking military someone would help this guy out.

On a side note I agree with stopping arguing and doind research. I really didn’t intend to get on here and blast people the way I did. It just rubs me the wrong way when no one seems to want to help. That military analogy just pissed me off, so I had to comment on it.[/quote]

As a former marine, look after your own is our creed. I didnt say when a private is walking into a land mine let him, so he will learn the hard way. It was a analogy on acquired knowledge.

Not common sense. I said A Sgt 1st Class wouldnt tell a private about battle plans, not hey boy walk in a straight line till you find the enemy, when we hear the shootin we will come runnin to help ya.

On a side note I also agree to stop the arguing, but it pisses me off when I have put in the time to read and ask legitimate question to gain the knowledge and someone on their second post wants me to hand feed it all to them on a silver spoon.

And the only reason why that military analogy pissed you off was because you were already on the defense and didnt take time to really comprehend the message I was trying to convey.

My sentiments exactly; well spoken. Don’t know what it is with these fuck wits and their attitudes towards other fellow athletes…perhaps the are just fucked up because they’ve been scammed themselves.

I recently posted a similar thread in answer to some fuckwit telling some poor kid to do his research!..and you’re right…asking questiions IS doin research and where is the best place to ask…Yip, your right…T-Nation!

so ther’s a fuckin peckin order on this site then…how fuckin far up the order are you then?