Anyone Up for a Challenge?

Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone would like to take me up on a challenge. Basically its simple: myself and one other person will log our daily activities, foods, and workouts, and in 12 weeks or so see who has lost the most fat.
I figure why not make losing fat fun and interesting, especially when you compete against someone.

ATM I am 6’2, 235 lbs or so and would like to drop down to 200 or less in 12 weeks. If anyone else is around my numbers or as the same aspirations, let me know. I think it would be a fun and interesting experiment!

sounds interesting, however my injured little ass is tryin to get my weight back on lol. didnt a few people do this before and actually wager tubs of Surge and/or Metabolic Drive on it? im not tryin to diss i like this idea. good friendly competition. Ill follow this thread avidly

Dude, I would so be fore it. Except I would easily destory you, because I got 4 months of landscaping coming up.

lol well if it’s any consolation, I am training to become a Custody Assistant and to get ready for my academy date. I would like to be below 200 lbs for this. If anyone is up for it, let me know by Sunday. We can start then!

Hey Ballin4Christ32

[quote]Ballin4Christ32 wrote:
Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone would like to take me up on a challenge. Basically its simple: myself and one other person will log our daily activities, foods, and workouts, and in 12 weeks or so see who has lost the most fat.
I figure why not make losing fat fun and interesting, especially when you compete against someone.

ATM I am 6’2, 235 lbs or so and would like to drop down to 200 or less in 12 weeks. If anyone else is around my numbers or as the same aspirations, let me know. I think it would be a fun and interesting experiment![/quote]

Eh-up!

I could certainly do with some motivation at the moment - I’m willing to give it a go - if you can cope with me converting kilos to pounds (I’m british)

I’m currently 225 Ibs, 6’3(ish) and I’d like to drop some bodyfat, currently out of rugby with an injury, so let me know, chief.

I’ll join you guys, but I’ll be an unofficial member :stuck_out_tongue:
Im 6’4’’ and 245, and softer than I would like to be.

Ok, then the three of us will go head to head to head. Lets post pictures on Sunday, front, back, and legs. Official weigh in that day. Post your workouts, diet, and wahtever else you want in here. Do you guys want to put anything on the line for the winner?

This should be interesting…go at it guys!

Like I said, I’m down.

But I won’t have a lot of time for writing up of my food and workouts. I’ll be waking up at 5, on mondays and wednesdays for pre-work workouts. Then go on and do 12 hours of landscaping. Come home, make food and go to sleep.
However, my food will probably be the same every day, so I should be able to write most of it up on the weekend.
Just don’t expect ultra detail from me :stuck_out_tongue:

Ya, thats fine. I mean, ya its a competition but at the same time it will help all 3 of us attain some good goals before summer is here. We start sunday

Ok, so today is day 1. I am currently 6’2, and will get the exact weight tomorrow. I have been lifting on and off the past two years, and have been following ws4sb3 for 3+ months now, already making some good gains. So this is the beginning of a journey to leanness and I’m ready to take it.

Here’s my meals for yesterday, with a protein shake still to come.
meal 1: 2 scoops muscle milk light
meal 2: chicken, broccoli
meal 3: steak, broccoli
meal 4: chicken salad, grapes
meal 5: steak, broccoli
meal 6(still to come): 2 scoops MML