T Nation

Anyone Try This?

MAGNUM THRUST MATRIX

hi guys !

who have ever tried this expensive testosterone booster ? I’m wondering if I should follow what’s on the bottle (8 pills per day). I think thats way too much :s . I want to try to take 4 a day but I don’t know if it’s going to work. Should I do 5 days on 2 days off for 12 weeks ?

thanks for any comments/answers

dave

[quote]randydave wrote:
MAGNUM THRUST MATRIX

dave[/quote]

Sounds like something you can have done down at the docks for $20.00.

Why not stick to whole food and hard training?

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Why not stick to whole food and hard training?[/quote]

because I want to get bigger faster.

I’m eating well and training hard already … I gained 10 pounds of LBM in 5-6 months but I want faster results.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:

The obvious answer would be that he wants a boost beyond what he’s getting through food and training.

Why do some people always feel the need to recommend food when someone asks about a supplement?

Sure, diet and training are the cornerstones to success, but do we really need these diet police? If someone is foolish enough to not already understand that they need to cover the basics before worrying about supplements, let them go ahead and spin their wheels. They will eventually “get it” or stop trying.

I’m not trying to be harsh on Nate, but anytime there’s a post asking about supplements, all to often some numbskull has to recommend food. Food isn’t a supplement, it’s a requirement.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:

That’s just crazy talk and you can’t gain 50 pounds of muscle in a month like you can with the MAGNUM EXTREME ALL-OUT WHOLEHEARTEDLY HYYYYOOOOOOOOOOGE MASTER TESTOSTERONE EXCITED MATRIX product.

[quote]2fat4me wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:

That’s just crazy talk and you can’t gain 50 pounds of muscle in a month like you can with the MAGNUM EXTREME ALL-OUT WHOLEHEARTEDLY HYYYYOOOOOOOOOOGE MASTER TESTOSTERONE EXCITED MATRIX product.[/quote]

LOL!

To address the reason why food is always recommended, it’s because most people asking about XYZ Supplement are not eating enough (or the right foods) and they “think” they are training hard, but they aren’t.

Thus, food and hard work is the real answer they need.

I don’t give a damn what supplement you want to use or how awesome it’s supposed to be, the reality is that the majority of people still haven’t learned proper nutrition and the meaning of hard work.

[quote]randydave wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:

I’m eating well and training hard already … I gained 10 pounds of LBM in 5-6 months but I want faster results.

[/quote]

Prove it.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
2fat4me wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:

That’s just crazy talk and you can’t gain 50 pounds of muscle in a month like you can with the MAGNUM EXTREME ALL-OUT WHOLEHEARTEDLY HYYYYOOOOOOOOOOGE MASTER TESTOSTERONE EXCITED MATRIX product.

LOL!

To address the reason why food is always recommended, it’s because most people asking about XYZ Supplement are not eating enough (or the right foods) and they “think” they are training hard, but they aren’t.

I don’t give a damn what supplement you want to use or how awesome it’s supposed to be, the reality is that the majority of people still haven’t learned proper nutrition and the meaning of hard work.

[/quote]

So, “food and hard” work is the official replacement for “squats and milk”. I agree with you for the most part Nate but on the flipside some intermediate level guys feeling their oats a little bit start deriding any who wants to take a supplement.

Reminds me literally of the muscle cartoon where the old man is yelling “squats and milk is all you need”. We don’t always have to dumb it down to a preschool level and assume a guy is eating cheerios once day and curling in the squat rack. Like Mr. King said we have all learned this lifestyle from trial and error and experimentation.

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:
2fat4me wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:

LOL!

So, “food and hard” work is the official replacement for “squats and milk”. I agree with you for the most part Nate but on the flipside some intermediate level guys feeling their oats a little bit start deriding any who wants to take a supplement.

Reminds me literally of the muscle cartoon where the old man is yelling “squats and milk is all you need”. We don’t always have to dumb it down to a preschool level and assume a guy is eating cheerios once day and curling in the squat rack. Like Mr. King said we have all learned this lifestyle from trial and error and experimentation.

D [/quote]

I agree completely.

However, from looking at the OP’s 11 total post count, it appears as though he is a relative beginner to this lifestyle.

Thus, my suggestion for food and hard work as being the recommended “supplement” until he truly hits a plateau and needs something to give him that “kick” into the next level of progress.

When recommending supplements, I believe food supplements are the best choice (Metabolic Drive, Surge) along with some things that help fill in gaps that a nutrition program may leave out (fish oil caps, ZMA, Greens+).

Once you’ve done the above, then it’s time to look into “specialty” supplements. However, the supplement the OP is asking about sounds like a gimmick and will cause a loss of money and no true benefits.

This post should have been the end of this thread. Typical post deserves typical reply by Nate. I would kill for 10 pounds of LBM in 5-6 months.

[quote]randydave wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:

[/quote]

I do agree the product does sound like a total gimmick.

Peace,

D

thanks everybody…

It seems that no one have tried it so far… I’ll just give it a try and see what happens.

dave

[quote]Thus, food and hard work is the real answer they need.
[/quote]

I know a thing or two about hard work, but I also know that hard work can be done in different forms: hard endurance work, hard strength work, and just all out intensity.

Hard endurance work is obvious and does not need to be defined.

Hard strength work is just dealing with overall huge loads but possibly taking long rest periods between sets.

High intensity can be applied to all of these, but when I think of high intensity training I think of 30 second rests and high reps, going beyond failure.

Anyway…